Website HCL Foundation
ABOUT HCL FOUNDATION:
HCL Foundation (HCLF) was established in 2011 as the CSR arm of HCL Technologies. It is a not for-profit- organization, that strives to contribute towards national and international development goals, bringing about lasting positive impact in the lives of people, through long term sustainable programs. The foundation aims to alleviate poverty and achieve inclusive growth and development. Active community engagement ensures optimal long-term gains and upward accountability. HCL Foundation works through Life Cycle Based, Integrated Community Development Approach with thematic focus on Education, Health, Skill Development & Livelihood, Environment and Disaster Risk Reduction & Response. Child protective strategies, inclusion and gender transformative approaches remain central in all initiatives of HCL Foundation, thus ensuring comprehensive development.
Presently HCL Foundation is implementing five flagship programs, namely HCL Samuday & HCL Grant – Rural Development programs; HCL Uday & Clean Noida – Urban Development programs; HCL Harit (The Green Initiative) – Environment Action program and 4 special initiatives – Power of One, Sports for Change, HCL Foundation Academy and My E-Haat.
To be the source for sustainable socio-economic and environmental development.
Nurture clean, green and healthy communities where everyone is empowered and equipped to reach their full potential in partnership with its employees, communities and stakeholders, while promoting volunteerism and establishing international standards of strategic planning, implementation and measuring impact.
HCL Samuday, a flagship program of HCL Foundation, is an outcome of HCL’s commitment to uplift rural India. Established in 2015, Samuday intends to develop a sustainable, scalable, and replicable model – a source code for economic and social development of rural areas in partnership with state governments, local communities, NGOs, knowledge institutions and allied partners. This is being done through optimal interventions across Agriculture, Education, Health, Environment, Livelihood, and WASH (Water, Sanitation & Hygiene) in selected villages.
The program is designed to help the local people identify their problems, co-create solutions, and then implement the same on their own with professional support from team Samuday, thereby, lending the dimension of sustainability and ownership to the vision of development. Currently implemented in 11 blocks of Uttar Pradesh, HCL Samuday is operational in 1299 villages from 287 Gram Panchayats, comprising more than 165,000 households and impacting over 900,000 people.
The Position: Project Coordinator –Partner Manager (PC PM)
Location: Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu, India
Under the leadership of Project Director, HCL Foundation and assigned personnel, the Project Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to design and execute deep engagement strategy with key relationships to ensure meaningful partnerships. Building coordination and trust amongst stakeholders for the Foundation with the creative use of all external and internal channels of communication. She/he will be responsible for identifying, developing, and driving strategies and show high end and in-depth skills in understanding and delivering assignments in CSR, education, health, sustainability, environmental, social and governance areas including standards of reporting, frameworks, disclosure, training, certifications, capacity building, audit and compliance matters.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Build relationships with potential partners, agency ecosystem, and other channel partners.
- Finalization of requirements and specifications in sync with the program design team to develop RfPs
- Float Request for Proposals (RfP) at appropriate forums and Manage RfP responses
Partner Assessment and Onboarding
- Create Proposal Evaluation Matrix and grade RfPs on a common point scale.
- Proposal evaluation and shortlisting
- Securing approval from Technical Assessment Committee, and selection of partners and vendors
- Drafting of MoU and Service Agreements
- Securing signature from appropriate authorities.
- Monitoring of overall implementation of agreements
- Support the partner reporting for the program in coordination with the program design team
Partner Grant and vendor payment management
- Verification of supporting document for grant payments
- Submission of documents of grant requests to finance team and query resolution of payments for partners
- Facilitating addendums of agreements/MoU of Partners, if required
- Partner or vendor grievance redressal
Government engagement and relations
- Support in communication with the government departments at the district and state level
- Support in managing meetings with different government organizations at district and state levels for review, or for communication of project successes.
Attributes and Experience
- With 3+ years of experience in managing integrated development projects and products
- Track record of creation of innovative, technology driven, high scale projects
- With experience of managing tight timelines, and budgets
- Experience of development and rollout of process designs
- Require candidates with dependability, high moral and work ethics, resourcefulness, and result orientation
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience in managing and implementation multi-themed development projects preferably in southern districts of Tamil Nadu, specially Madurai and Thoothukudi
- Strong understanding of cultural and developmental status of communities in Southern Tamil Nadu
- Willing to relocate to work from rural areas of Thoothukudi district in Tamil Nadu
- Strong inclination to work in a field based working environment
- Proficient in reading and writing in Tamil and English
Remuneration: Salary commensurate with experience
How to apply
Please submit your CV with a cover letter
- Email subject line: PC PM – Thoothukudi_ (Insert your name)
- CV file name: (PC PM_Candidate’s name_CV)
Share a 5-slide presentation on work done in the past; include samples of content produced, if possible
Send your application to Sarneet Kaur firstname.lastname@example.org with Cc to Akshansh Akshat email@example.com
Applications due by 21st Aug 2022 (6 p.m.)
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org