Website Ashray Akruti
About Ashray Akruti
Ashray Akruti is a registered non-profitable, non-religious organization working for providing access to quality education, health care and sustainable livelihoods to people with disabilities and marginalized sections of the society. Established in 1996 in Hyderabad, Telangana. The organization strongly believes in the potential of persons with disabilities and envisions a society where people with disabilities lead a life of dignity as equal citizens with equitable access to opportunities.
- 1 to 5 years of experience in eLearning project related to education sector
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Excellent knowledge of eLearning educational resources
- Excellent leadership skill to manage the team of 20 members.
- Strong knowledge on project management
- Critical thinking, innovative ,Tech savvy, highly motivated to Learn, Proactive, and Result Oriented Team Player.
- Highest education qualification should be B.Tech / M.Tech
About the roles and responsibility.
- Responsible to develop the eLearning content for hearing impaired children with the help of project team which includes subject matter experts, instructional designer, content developer, language editor, sign language interpreter, videographer and editing team.
- Research on educational institutions working with hearing impaired children across Telangana, Maharashtra, Orissa, Andhrapradesh and Tamilnadu.
- Experienced in eLearning project implementation. Project management skills, Leadership skills, Microsoft Office skills (Microsoft Project, MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Power point ), Monitoring skills, Writing Skills, Communication skills and Analytical Skills. Proposal Writing,
- Documentation and Report Writing.
- Coordinates the entire project activities, reviews and acts as SPOC for the management at AA and the Donor.
- Monitor/Oversee all project activities related to education, ensuring that project activities comply with the policies and regulations of the organization.
- Engage in Research of Education Projects.
- Network with similar Organisation
- Reporting to the Management on current projects and learning’s
Salary per annum – 7.2 to 9.6 Lakhs.
Send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com