CENTA is looking for highly competent Project Managers, who can deliver large projects with multiple workstreams, inter-dependencies, regular client interaction and team management. Prior education sector and/or content development experience is preferred but not necessary. Prior experience with Government of Tamil Nadu is preferred but not necessary.
Location: Chennai; full-time, in-office
Reporting to: Regional Head, Tamil Nadu
Experience required: 5 to 15 years
- Ensure the project is delivered on time, at high quality, within the stipulated budget
- Develop a detailed plan along with CENTA’s leadership group; monitor and track systematically using appropriate tools; report progress as well as risks regularly
- Ensure resource allocation from subject teams; solve for any gaps in resources
- Coordinate with and guide internal team members on various aspects, including quality of content
- Coordinate with external parties as needed (clients, partners, external vendors)
- Manage strong client relationships
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Maintain a fun, energetic and positive team culture.
- Strong verbal communication skills in English and Tamil
- Strong written communication and presentation skills in English (Tamil will be an added advantage)
- Project management experience in ed tech and with government, is preferred, but not necessary
- General academic interest in various subjects is preferred, to be able to provide qualitative inputs on questions and content being created by subject teams
- Strong inter-personal skills for interacting positively within and outside the team
- Analytical skills with specific ability to work with large scale data
- Drive, energy, perseverance, rigour and attention to detail
- Organized, with strong process management to multi-task and take things to closure
- Comfort with ambiguity, recognizing that large projects always go through changes
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite; specific focus on analytics using MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
Career paths include managing larger projects, being regional head, moving into business development if interested, moving into product management if interested, etc. given the organization’s rapid growth.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.