Website Digital India Corporation
Project Manager Cum Senior Software Developer
Contract Basis – Consolidated
Development and Maintenance of e-Commerce Portal of NRLM.
Commensurate with Experience and Qualification
No. of Post
Qualification & Experience:
BE/B.Tech /MCA/ MSc (CS/IT) with 5+ years of post-qualification experience in Development and Project Management
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle of the product.
- Develop design models based on requirements documents.
- Participate in requirements and design and code reviews.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Support the development of business and requirements artifacts that effectively model the customer’s requirements.
- Support system and customer acceptance testing.
- Participate in group improvement activities and initiatives to improve quality.
- Proficiently applies appropriate methodologies to design, code, test, implement and maintain systems.
- Prepare, write, review and maintain effective system documentation
Required Skill Set:
- Knowledge of development and maintain ecommerce portal
- Working Experience in Magento , PHP and its framework (Laravel)
- Working Experience of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services using REST and SOAP architecture
- Experience with ReactJS/AngularJS.
Desirable Skill Set:
- Understanding of W3C Web Standards/Semantics and Accessibility Guidelines
General Conditions applicable to all applicants covered under this advertisement:
- Those candidates, who are already in regular or contractual employment under Central / State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, are expected to apply through proper channel or attach a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned with the application OR produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Digital India Corporation reserves the right to fill all or some or none of the positions advertised without assigning any reason as it deems fit.
- The positions are purely temporary in nature for the project of Digital India Corporation and the appointees shall not derive any right or claim for permanent appointment at Digital India Corporation or on any vacancies existing or that shall be advertised for recruitment by Digital India Corporation in future.
- Digital India Corporation reserves the right to terminate the appointments of all positions with a notice of one month or without any notice by paying one month’s salary in lieu of the notice period.
- The maximum age shall be as on the last date of receipt of the applications. Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age academic record and relevant experience.
In case of a query, the following officer may be contacted
Ms. Vinaya Viswanathan
Digital India Corporation
Electronics Niketan Annexe,
6 CGO, Complex Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003
Phone No. 011-24303500, 24360199
To apply for this job please visit ora.digitalindiacorporation.in.