Website Central Square Foundation
About the Team
Strategic Partnerships works on building sustained relationships with all stakeholders in the education ecosystem including central and state governments. The team provides support for major reforms/ policies in school education with special emphasis on Foundational Literacy and Numeracy, Technology in Education, and research on private schools.
CSF is seeking a Project Manager for Strategic Partnerships Team, to drive their work on building salience for its key focus areas (FLN, EdTech, Private Schools), managing relationships with partners and other stakeholders as mentioned.
The Project Manager is an exciting opportunity that involves working across teams and domains to support the Strategic Partnerships Team through collateral and research while building the capacity to own workstreams.
The Project Associate reports to the Project Lead, Strategic Partnerships.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Conceptualize and lead CSF’s partnerships strategy and programs, in line with CSF’s overall strategy
- Coordinate and/ or prepare briefs, fact sheets, background papers/ presentations and other targeted materials for meetings and conferences with key stakeholders
- Develop and manage relationships with key senior public officials, influencers and decision-makers at the central and state levels; track key policy developments and trends at the national and state level
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the work across different thematic areas at CSF (Foundational Learning, EdTech, and Governance) and create collaterals such as PowerPoint presentations, research notes, briefing notes, and talking points for meetings with external stakeholders.
- Build salience around key areas of work at CSF and develop sustainable partnerships with external stakeholders to take forward the vision of the organization
- Identify opportunities and create strategies to engage with stakeholders in the education ecosystem including central and state governments to provide consultative support
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Master’s degree or equivalent in relevant fields, including education, management, economics, social sciences, and public policy
- 2 to 6 years of work experience, preferably in the education sector with demonstrated project delivery, research and strong collaborative skills
- Structural thinking, strategic analysis and presentation skills
- Ability to work and collaborate across teams and with different stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and proactively, with minimal supervision, and deliver at short notice
- Willingness to travel
- Strong alignment to work towards ensuring quality education for all children
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to adapt and exhibit confidence in a highly evolving, agile and fast-paced work environment
- The operating style is suited to working in a closely-knit network, where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued
Remuneration will be competitive with Indian philanthropy pay scales and will depend upon the candidate’s experience levels.
To apply for this job please visit tcf.kekahire.com.