Website Bachpan Bachao Andolan
The position of Project Officer (PO) is an organization position. As PO- Documentation you will assist in developing annual, six-monthly, quarterly and monthly reporting, documentation on consultations, workshops and other organisational events, preparation of project proposals and concept notes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Reporting and documentation of the projects, programs and events and their timely submission.
• Prepare the reports for the donors and coordinate with different departments for the timely submission of reports.
• Assist in monitoring the progress of the projects and keep the Manager informed about them.
• Maintain a separate file for each project and update it from time to time.
• Develop project proposal/concept note.
• Assist in conducting workshops, seminars and conferences.
• Assist to produce and disseminate the periodical narrative report to various stakeholders.
• Documenting the various best practices of each project and sharing them with other departments.
• Assist in facilitating evaluation of projects through external agencies as per requirements.
• Field visits at regular intervals to monitor the progress of the projects.
• Any other work assigned by the supervisor/organization.
Skill & Competencies:
• Strong observation, analytical and writing skills
• Good command of language (English)
• Should be well organized
• Contribute to Team Success: Actively participate as a member of the team, to move team towards completion of goals.
• Organizing Skills: Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks under time pressure
• Stress Tolerance: Ability to continue to perform under pressure and maintain stable performance
1. AVA is an equal opportunity employer
2. Employee Medical Insurance
3. Privilege Leaves
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zohopublic.com.