Website Tata Steel Foundation
WHO ARE WE: Instituted on August 16, 2016, Tata Steel Foundation (TSF) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Steel Limited. A Section 8 company, it is spread across 11 units, most of them in the two states of Jharkhand and Odisha. With a vision to create an enlightened and equitable society, we are committed to playing a larger role in India’s sustainable development by embedding wider economic, social, and environmental objectives through its programs.
Reporting Relationship: Project Planning & Data Coordinator —> Head, Infrastructure
Purpose of the Role: Facilitating the Infrastructure team in Project planning, data management, and record keeping ensuring the right tracking of quality control, cost monitoring, and timely completion of the projects.
- Coordination with infra team to prepare micro level project plan using project management tools by accumulating the data centrally for all locations.
- Prepare a project-wise plan by using PMP tools i.e. PERT / CPM chats, Grantt chats, WBS.
- Ensure the timely process of Purchase Request, Service Entry Sheet, Down Payment Request, and other SAP-related activities.
- Checking, tracking & documenting all locations’ Infrastructure invoices.
- Ensure timely progress and timely completion of projects including invoicing.
- Data management of overall Infra team in the form of manual as well as digital.
- Facilitate the implementation of the agile way of the working method.
Minimum Qualification: Graduation, (Diploma in Civil Engineering will be preferred)
Work experience in years: 3 years (Experience in development sector/NGO will be preferable)
Technical Skill Sets:
– MS office
Behavioral Skill Sets:
Attention to detail, team player, problem solving, decision making
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.