GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, it is the largest and the most trusted giving platform in India. It enables individuals and organisations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. GiveIndia’s community of 2M+ donors and 250+ partners have supported 2,500+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth start-up work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
This is a remote position.
The QA Lead manages QA team and is responsible for overall QA processes, methodologies, and test strategy improvements including resource planning, hiring, and participating in the performance review of QA team as well as documentation, execution of tests, deciding on tools to be used and automation decisions. Monitoring of overall QA objectives and deliverables to customer based on quality standards.
- Design the test plan and test strategy for the product features
- Drive continuous improvement around QA processes and policies
- Identify, define and help measure the key quality metrics
- Build and nurture a high performing QA team to have quality as the central focus of platform development
- Track work of the QA team
- Work with low code/no code automation tools to speed up the testing process of current systems
- 8+ Yrs experience in IT
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience as QA lead and proficient in mentoring and guiding QA engineers to build a high performing team
- Must have solid understanding of Agile/ Scrum values and principles
- Must have DevOps, CI/CD integration knowledge
- Must have experience in automation testing [ use of tools such as selenium , testrail , JIRA, Postman]
- Good to have experience in testing Database ,cron jobs testing, API Testing, Webservices testing, Testing SOAP, REST protocols
- Strong leadership skills and talent to collaborate amongst various team members.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent team player and team builder
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
To apply for this job please visit careers.giveindia.org.