Milaap is India’s largest crowdfunding platform for personal and social causes. Our mission is to make it easier for people to raise money online for the needs and causes that matter to them, their loved ones, their neighborhood, and the larger community.
Milaap is looking for a QA Engineer to join our talented team of developers and ensure that a good quality product is rolled out after enough testing.
* Ownership of testing the whole web application and its components
* Create and evolve automation testing framework
* Collaborate with other team members and contribute to design discussions
* Communicate testing status to the rest of the team members
* Identify weak areas of the product and help improve the same
Desired Skills and Experience:
* 1-2 years of overall software testing experience
* Significant experience testing cross-browser web applications
* Experience in automation testing using any of capybara, watir, selenium, sahi
* Experience in capybara will be a big plus, though not necessary
* Should have worked in small teams following agile methodologies
It will be good if you also have:
* Worked in a web startup before and been part of the team during the high growth phase.
* Practical experience with testing for scalability, high availability and high performance
* Experience in mobile application testing.
* Hands-on background with agile development practices including test-driven development and scrum.
* Familiarity with programming languages like Java, Ruby, Python
If interested please send your resume & cover letter to “firstname.lastname@example.org ” with the subject line “Quality Assurance Engineer“
Join us, and be a part of the change !
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.