Website IIM Ahmedabad
About the Organization
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
The position involves working on different research projects focused on the key issues related to digital transformation. The candidate will work with predefined projects with faculty supervisor/s. Responsibilities of the research assistant may include one or more of the following: data extraction or web scraping to create datasets, data science programming in Python, running large panel data models, creating impactful data visualizations, amongst other such activities involved in academic research publications. Applicants should be well-versed with the key ideas underlying digital technologies. The position requires the applicant to have a research acumen as an essential qualification and people who are keen to pursue a Ph.D., later on, are highly encouraged to apply.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Candidates with a degree in management/ information systems/engineering/computer science/mathematics or social and economic related disciplines are preferred.
- Candidates with expertise and focus on running simulations, in the organizational domain will be preferred.
- Candidates should be proficient in Python. They should be comfortable with creating large datasets, analyzing, and visualizing them. Candidates having experience in natural language processing and text analytics will be given preference.
- Candidates should be well versed with secondary data analysis. Candidates proficient in running econometrics/statistics models are preferred. Prior experience working with panel datasets and knowledge of Stata is desirable.
- Candidates who understand the scientific process, including being comfortable doing a literature review by reading and summarizing research papers will be given preference.
How to apply
To apply, please send an email including CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “RA: Centre for Digital Transformation” (Applications without the proper subject may not be considered).
For more information please check the Link
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com