Website American India Foundation
Position: Retention Tracking Coordinator
Location: Delhi, Mumbai/ Chennai/ Hyderabad/ Ahmedabad
Reporting to: Project Coordinator
Duration: 12 months
Nature of Employment: Contractual
Number of positions: 1
Remuneration: Commensurate with experience
About American India Foundation
The American India Foundation is committed to improving the lives of India’s underprivileged, with a special focus on women, children, and youth. AIF does this through high impact interventions in education, health, and livelihoods, because poverty is multidimensional. AIF’s unique value proposition is its broad engagement between communities, civil society, and expertise, thereby building a lasting bridge between the United States and India. With offices in New York and California, twelve chapters across the U.S., and India operations headquartered in Delhi NCR, AIF has impacted 9.2 million lives across 29 states of India.
About AIF Livelihoods Programs
AIF works closely with the public and private sector to create inclusive and sustainable livelihoods for individuals, families, and communities across India with a long-term goal of equalizing the informal and formal sectors to provide equitable opportunities for all citizens. The Market Aligned Skills Training (MAST) provides underprivileged youth with skills training and access to formal employment opportunities. It addresses the systemic imbalance between millions of the country’s disadvantaged youth lacking education and basic skills, and its growing industries in need of a skilled workforce. Working closely with employers, to develop market-aligned curricula that meets the need of the industry across the country, AIF provides a three-month vocations training and workplace readiness program to underprivileged young people to empower them with the knowledge and skills needed for employment and success. MAST promotes increased participation of women in the workforce through appropriate skilling and gender mainstreaming. It also promotes entrepreneurship culture amongst women thus making it aspirational to the population at the bottom of the pyramid.
About The Project
Project “Engage 2 Empower (E2E)” is India’s first of its kind program, which deeply engages the corporate employee volunteers as equal participants in creating a career pathway, through skill enhancement and job access, of marginalized youth, especially females and persons with disabilities. It has been envisaged as a completely virtual program.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop and put into practice the post placement tracking and support mechanism for placed candidates under guidance of Project Lead
• Provide inputs to the Project Lead and Project Coordinator on retention status
• Analyze feedback received from placed candidates and employers and feed to the Project leadership team to support decision making and corrective measures
• Supervise the working of the calling executive on tracking retention
• Coordinate with project team the data aligned with project timelines.
• Any other cross functional initiatives as assigned by the line manager.
• Any other task assigned by line manager that might emerge depending upon the need and opportunity decided by AIF
Desired Candidate Profile.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in managing employment linked skilling programs, preferably for PwDs.
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
• Awareness of PwD market trends, employer needs and best practices in inclusive career services.
• Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Possesses a variety of skill sets including time management, multi-tasking, inter-personal and problem-solving ability.
• Consistently approaches work with positive energy and a constructive attitude.
• Ability to work independently with large volumes of data with initiative.
• Ability to work with across teams and supervisors.
• Responds positively to feedback and respects diverse point of views.
• Graduate / Post Graduate degree in Commerce/Science/Social Work.
Application Process: To apply for this position, send your CV and covering letter describing how you meet the specifications for this role and what you bring to it to email@example.com with subject line “Retention Tracking Coordinator (Livelihoods) ”.
Along with your CV, please also share a two-minute video resume answering these 3 questions:
~ Tell us something about yourself?
~ A brief about your achievements as a Project Manager/Coordinator?
~ Your current/last drawn CTC and expectation from the role?
Please upload a zip file including the CV, Covering Letter and video resume.
Deadline for applications: 31st August 2022
Only applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org