Website Craftizen Foudation
Location : Hyderabad
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Work with the team to implement a sales plan that is aligned with our impact objectives
• Identify and grow a suitable B2B client base for our eco-friendly range of gifting products
• Plan and meet sales targets across different product lines
• Generate leads to build a quality pipeline that has a high conversion rate
• Maintaining current client relationships and contacting potential clients to establish rapport
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting client relationships by getting registered with them as vendors and understanding their needs
• Developing quotes, proposals, and catalogs for different client requirements
• Devise the digital marketing plan to scale our B2B reach using relevant tools
• Plan and post regular updates on social media of our program milestones and products.
• Maintain active communication and engagement on social handles to leverage it as a platform for driving sales
• Plan for participation in relevant events/ exhibitions for business growth
• Work with our artisans and craft clusters in advance to plan for production & inventory in line with sales forecasts
Travel: The role requires local travel within Hyderabad and outstation on a need basis.
Requirements and Skills:
• Bachelors / Masters’s degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in relevant field (min 1-2 years)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and exposure to digital marketing
• Market knowledge and ability to build rapport
• Proficiency in MS Office
Please email your CV and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sales & Marketing Coordinator” – *Your Full name*.
Only shortlisted candidates who fulfill the above criteria shall be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com