We are looking for a Senior Accounts Executive, who is extremely trustworthy with good communication skills. A good team player – demonstrates adaptability and flexibility with new tasks and challenges at work situations.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Accounts and Finance Function:
1. Responsible for data entry into TALLY software and maintaining physical filing of vouchers and supporting documents
2. Responsible for updating the Finance dashboard every month with accuracy
3. Processing payments periodically as per internal systems and processes
4. Undertaking bank reconciliation of all bank accounts periodically
5. Processing monthly payroll as per donor allocations, undertaking statutory and regulatory compliances viz. TDS, PF, PT, etc.
6. Preparing TDS workings and generating challans for monthly payments. Preparing TDS return working for quarterly compliance
7. Preparing periodic financial utilisation reports, tracking over/under-utilisation of donor funds and reporting to Line Manager
8. Handling petty cash and day-to-day accounting tasks in Tally, including but not limited to journal vouchers, donor receipts, purchase, sale, etc.
9. Undertaking month-end closing of books of accounts and reconciliation of ledgers, investigation of journal entries
10. Assisting the Line Manager in preparing financial reports as may be required
11. Any other tasks handled by accounts on a day-to-day level
12. Comfortable working along with Finance Team on issues and procedures in accounting, finance, budgeting, MIS reports, compliance, taxation, etc.
13. Assisting the Line Manager in resolving queries during statutory audit and donor audits
14. Responsible for updating donor/ vendor/ PFMS portals
15. Preparation of Quarterly FCRA & TDS Returns
16. Strengthening internal processes in co-ordination with inter-departmental teams
17. Good knowledge of Tally and MS Excel skills
18. Assuming complete ownership and responsibility of the work; having good communication and soft skills
19. Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Villgro is India’s oldest and one of the world’s largest social enterprise incubators — creating impactful, innovative, and successful enterprises in Health, Agribusiness, and Climate Action. Since 2001, Villgro has supported over 323 social enterprises that have raised over INR 4,388 million in investments and impacted over 20 million lives. Villgro was recognised as the “Top Incubator” in India by Invest India (DPIIT, GoI) in 2020. Villgro fosters an open culture where each member is encouraged to express his/her/their views and opinions. We are a small, but highly committed team of 30 and we thrive on collaboration. We are an equal opportunity employer and extremely committed to fostering workplace equity. Villgro has won the prestigious DivHersity Awards as recognition for this!
An ideal candidate will resonate strongly with one or more of the following values.
● Empathetic: We walk in the shoes of our entrepreneurs and partners
● Bold: We embrace uncertainty, ambition, and believe in limitless possibilities
● Entrepreneurial: We take initiative and capitalize on opportunities
● Demonstrating Integrity: We are transparent, candid, and honest in our dealings
In case of any queries, please write to us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.