Website Foundation for Economic Development (FED)
Position: Associate (depends upon the relevance of previous experience)
Foundation for Economic Development (FED) is a Delhi-based not-for-profit organization. Our vision is to bring the average Indian citizen’s standard of living at par with the best in the world. FED. We believe the evidence indisputably shows that economic growth is the best way to improve human lives at scale. Our approach is to identify high-impact opportunities for economic growth in India and work with central and state governments across the ‘value-chain’ of reform to help realize those opportunities. We work to convert opportunities into priorities, priorities into roadmaps, and roadmaps into reality. Our broad workstreams therefore comprise Research and Strategy; Communications and Outreach; and Implementation Support.
The FED team works with internal and external stakeholders on cross functional projects. The associate should have demonstrated capabilities in project and stakeholder management, as well as excellent oral & written communication skills. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a bias towards action and the ability to work with ambiguous requirements. The associate will have a steep learning curve and would be expected to hit the ground running on live projects with Government institutions. This is a rotational role and you may be assigned to contribute towards the success of multiple work streams.
Areas of Work:
The associate will:
- Prepare structured documents and other collaterals (including presentations, excel sheets etc.) as per the requirements for the project
- Prepare progress reports from time-to-time for internal and external reviews
- Project manage and coordinate with stakeholders concerned with various projects
- Analyze publicly available data/ information and provide relevant insights
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree, preferably in Economics, required
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable managing and working with large spreadsheets of data
- Ability to work independently and proactively, with minimal supervision
- ‘Can-do’ attitude and openness to learn in ambiguous situations
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.