We are looking to hire a Senior Associate for our Creating Learning Opportunities for Public Officials (C-LOP) initiative. We are looking for a high-caliber individual who can leverage his/her knowledge, experience and passion for capacity development, learning and education for Government leaders in India.
The C-LOP Initiative is a fund dedicated to support Government of India’s Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) and other Government training institutions in their efforts to assemble a global coalition of knowledge partners and universities. By working in close partnership with DoPT, the C-LOP initiative will create a platform that will provide lifelong learning opportunities to public officials in India to build their skills and knowledge across a wide range of domains.
The Senior Associate will play an important role by contributing to the C-LOP initiative and will closely work with a range of stakeholders to understand the needs of government departments and help them deliver online and blended training modules, creating a continuum of learning opportunities for public officials in India.
The key responsibilities include:
- Deliver on a range of tasks to support C-LOP’s effort with DoPT, including identification of competencies and associated training needs required by public officials.
- Coordinate with specific government departments and training institutions to identify the required competencies, associated roles and activities of public officials.
- Support capacity building efforts across government departments to streamline this initiative.
- Identify and liaise with global institutions providing on-line, blended and face-to-face content that map to the skills and knowledge identified by DoPT and organize in-person sessions to supplement courses wherever needed.
- Support efforts in developing Joint Learning Networks on the learning platform for public officials.
- Contribute to efforts to enable government training institutions to embed the curated on-line courses as a part of their regular training offerings.
- Support relationships with all stakeholders by creating periodic updates through documents, presentations etc.
- Develop documents and create presentations and other collateral as required.
- The role might require some travel within India
- 3-5 years of work experience in a high performing environment
- A Master’s degree in economics, public policy or related fields is preferred
- Experience in EdTech and managing or leading online learning
- Preferred, not required:Prior capacity building experience in the development sector, preferably with governments
- Experience working with complex partnerships, especially with governments, donors, and research organisations
Skills and competencies
- Exceptional communication skills, including writing, conversing and presenting clearly in English
- Proven ability to independently handle multiple diverse assignments simultaneously, successfully complete assigned tasks and meet deadlines while conducting high-quality work
- Ability to work closely with multiple team members in a collaborative manner
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically frequently and flexibly
Candidates must have work authorization to work in India. This covers citizens of India, Nepal or Bhutan, Persons of Indian origin (PIO), and an Overseas Citizens of India (OCI).
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.