GiveIndia exists to alleviate poverty by enabling the world to give. Established in 2000, it is the largest and the most trusted giving platform in India. It enables individuals and organisations to raise and donate funds conveniently to any cause they care about, with offerings including crowdfunding, corporate giving, cause marketing, and philanthropy consulting. GiveIndia’s community of 2M+ donors and 250+ partners have supported 2,500+ verified nonprofits, serving 15M+ people across the country.
We are an extremely rare workplace that brings a fast-paced, high-growth start-up work culture, together with a compassion-driven high-impact work environment.
Our Values :
integrity in everything we do | empathy towards all | serve with passion | focused on scale
This is a remote position.
Our giving product helps millions of people by raising funds for them in time of need. We support NGOs as well as individuals to come on Giveindia platform and raise money for their cause. To ensure trust and integrity in our work, we constantly engage with our NGO partners and their donors for any queries and support. This is an extremely wonderful opportunity for young individuals who are eager to learn about the social sector and love to interact with people. S/he will be the face of the organization for all NGOs that are engaging with our platform. The person will get to understand the nuances of the non-profit ecosystem.
- Lead post-onboarding engagements with NGO partners to ensure prompt activations and fundraising on the platform
- Lead engagement strategies for NGO partners during and outside of events to ensure active fundraising towards the achievement of expected deliverables and targets
- Lead key account engagements and seek opportunities to upscale and cross promote
- Develop deep understanding of GiveIndia’s offerings to strengthen relationships with NGO partners by supporting NGOs with the various tools and features available on the Platform
- Be an excellent NGO advocate internally and support the NGOs in all possible ways in troubleshooting and navigating them through our processes such as disbursements, etc.
- Ensure stakeholder’s delight and document feedback by the NGOs and share it internally to improve processes Have a cross functional approach and work with all other teams to resolve NGO issues
- Wants to contribute, serve and do impactful work for the society
- Wants to work with one of the best non-profit teams of India
- 3+ years of work experience. Experience in consulting, tech start-ups, e-commerce etc., is a plus
- Exhibits strong leadership skills and has past experience of leading a team
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and analytic skills for decision making
- Strong problem solving abilities and a result-driven approach towards executing strategies
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can stretch at work
- Is flexible with work timings/schedule and availability
To apply for this job please visit careers.giveindia.org.