Website Learning Links Foundation
No. of position – 1
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strategizing L&D and training policies and plans both long term and short term. Define
- Training Need analysis and plan the annual, Half yearly, quarterly and monthly calendar for trainings.
- Identify improvement gaps, best practices and implement the training measures in the program effectively.
- Responsible in designing the curriculum and Pedagogy for teachers training, leadership training, internal team trainings, induction trainings etc.
- Closely collaborate with the internal/external training experts towards training the program team on soft skills, academic skills and other essential skills that are critical for implementing the content effectively, thus leading to learning outcomes in the beneficiaries (students/teachers/community members/any).
- Drive innovations in the projects implemented and Showcase outcomes and success stories of the programs while enhancing the brand visibility of foundation, donor organizations and Govt. through events, social media and print media.
- Candidate will be responsible for end to end training implementations of the program or with the internal teams etc, including the support for further expansions.
- Will be responsible for fund allocation or utilization of L&D throughout the financial year.
- Responsible for managing overall training budgets and implement strategic change. Build partnership with various 3rd party organizations towards outsourcing of certain training requirements.
- Travel to various locations on a regular basis to oversee the training implementation of the projects, develop professional relationship with the external stakeholders and support them in showcasing the outcomes of the programs to the world/public.
- Mentor the team on effective implementation of training calendars with the available tools provided. Build and implement an effective training culture strategy for the on-ground teams that is focused on the smooth and effective functioning of the programs.
- Conduct performance appraisals, capacity building, and trainings for the team that is data driven. Oversee hiring activities and draft/approve contracts, agreements and financials towards the execution of the project on various locations.
- Mentor the team in terms of work ethics and work culture. Build strong relationships with the onground teams. Provide guidance and support to the team members and empower them with technological skills, implementation skills, time management skills leading to a successful implementation of CSR Projects at various locations.
Key Skills Required
- Masters in Education / Humanities / Degree in social works with working experience in National/International NGO 8 to 12yrs.
- Proven experience in Training, project management, monitoring & team management.
- Excellent proficiency in English and regional languages, as applicable. Well-Organized and must possess excellent written and communication skills.
- Expertise in L&D, training, planning, budgeting, and quality documentation including all levels of reports.
- Ability to deal with the uncertainties and changes concerning the project and be solution focused.
- Advanced skills on MS Office and Internet research with K-12 Academic knowledge
- Team Management. Ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Familiarity and sensitivity in social work with ability to multitask in a dynamic environment.
- Template/tool creating for Monitoring & Evaluation and data analysis.
- Maintain positive client relationships, responsible of communication pertaining to L&D activities. Communicate with various stakeholders and team on regular basis and able to present the program outcomes at various internal/external meetings or platforms.
- Coordinate between various internal stakeholders and external stakeholders and resolve conflicts, if any.
- Review daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports. Provide insights that enhances the information represented to the various stakeholders.
To apply for this job please visit www.learninglinksindia.org.