Website Grameen Foundation India
Position: Sr. Data Analyst
Location: Delhi – NCR
About Us: Grameen Impact Ventures (GIV) is a tech-driven eco-system aggregator operating a network of last-mile women agents in the hinterland who take financial and non-financial services to the doorsteps of their community. GIV aims to help low-income rural communities improve their financial well-being and reduce income shocks by leveraging digital platforms with a bouquet of financial and non-financial products and services, led by women changemakers.
Job Summary: The position will work with the Operations team in close association with finance and technology departments to support a network of agents working across different geographies and undertaking financial transactions. Facilitating their day to day operations, hand-holding them solving their grievances. The profile will help introduce new services in the field and support the end-to-end management of the same. MIS, insights, invoicing and report generation would be in integral part of work profile of the individual.
Reporting and relationships: The position reports to Head- Technology of Grameen Foundation India.
Availability: The Sr. Data Analyst will be expected to work a typical work week of 40 hours, plus additional hours to get the job done. The position will be based at project sites in select towns in India. This position will need to be flexible to work in local conditions, an be available to work across different time zones. This position will require intensive travel to field locations and partner branches for project related work. Travel (20%-30%) within India.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems and dashboards that support key business decisions
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to higher management.
- Predictive/Prescriptive Modeling & Optimization: Develop state-of-the-art predictive and recommender systems that support business objectives
- Data Visualization: Support and maintain KPI dashboards using Tableau/PowerBI or any similar tool.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather requirements and provide reporting solutions
- Use scripting languages like Python, VBS and MySQL to extract, transform and load data.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, cleansing, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud – based data sources
- Strong SQL skills
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units
- Ability to analyze complex data sets and make coherent strategic-level business recommendations based from such analysis
- Organized and self-starting- ability to work independently
- Excellent communication
- At least 5-8 years of relevant and strong experience
- Proficiency and experience of using the following tools/programs:Strong programming skills with querying languages: SQL etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools: Tableau/PowerBI, Google Spreadsheet/DS chart.js, etc.
- Experience of running any BI tools is required for example: Tableau, Domo, etc.
- Experience with Python 3.7, SQL/MySQL, advance excel, process automation
- Knowledge of ELK stack is required specifically Kibana dashboards
- Can create and maintain data pipelines.
How to apply: Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to email@example.com mentioning “Sr. data Analyst” in the subject line and confirming the current and expected compensation and earliest joining date.
Grameen Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female candidates to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org