Website Child Rights and You
Function / Division: Resource Generation
CRY is India’s most trusted NGO working on the issue of child rights for the last 42 years. Over the years CRY has impacted the lives of over 3 million children in India. CRY has many firsts to her credit over the years in Resource Generation, Development Support, Brand Communications, People practices, and Finance. CRY’s reach is Pan India with a presence in 19 states. CRY works to ensure happier childhoods for India’s children.
Did you ever think that meeting new people, generating new ideas that lead to business opportunities could change children’s lives? At CRY – Child Rights and You, your job experience matters in a whole new way….. you do what you do best in order to create a better world for Indian children. At CRY we guarantee that every employee feels valued and experiences a unique sense of satisfaction in the work that he/she does.We have opportunities tailor-made for people with drive, intelligence and the urge to face new challenges. In short, we’re offering something no corporate posting could – the chance to combine professional skills and growth with the opportunity to make a difference in children’s lives by creating an ever growing base of committed clients. If you agree with us that this work will be exceptionally rewarding, then CRY is looking for you…
As a person in this postion, you need to be highly driven, and take ownership and responsibility for the following:
- Establishing connect with corporates in your location to identify opportunites to partner with CRY for its objectives and activities.
- You will be responsible for acquiring new corporates and for ensuring their commitment to CRY by working closely with them to meet their child rights agenda.
- Managing the relationship with our retention clients, communicating regularly about the work done, thereby creating long term supporters for CRY
- Carrying out research work on the corporate segment in the region in order to create a pipleline for reach outs
- Creating proposals and presentations, to be used as effective pitching tools while connecting to the corporates.
- Managing the portfolio of clients to convert on income & maintain relationships; with a mix of retention & acquisition accounts
- In doing so you’ll experience the thrill of generating ideas and meeting new people in the coporate world and you will enhance your relationship building skills by engaging with existing clients.
You will experience a new high and a new challenge every single day as you manage your portfolio and find innovative ways to raise funds from corporates. But most of all, you’ll experience a level of job satisfaction you may never experience anywhere else. Because your success will give millions of children the right to live, learn and enjoy the simple joys of childhood.
You must be a Post-Graduate, preferably an MBA with 7-9 years of experience in Client Acquisition/Client Servicing/Business Development/B2B Sales having strong communication skills along with an ability to take initiatives and a drive to achieve results.
Please email your application mentioning the post applied for, or write in for more details to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com