Website Goods and Services Tax Network
Roles and Responsibilities
Role: Senior Manager/Manager- MIS – GSTN-New Delhi
Reporting to – VP (Services)
Function – MIS and Data Analysis
Age Criteria: Maximum 35 Years
Experience : 9-11 years for SM and 5-9 years for Manager
- To lead the MIS function of the organization with the objective of generating data (from the information database) in forms and formats that is relevant for stakeholders and which enables them to use it for making strategic decisions and conducting research and development activities.
- GSTN is looking for passionate MIS Reporting Analyst and Tableau Developer with 9-11 years of experience in MIS reporting and Tableau ecosystem, who can assist in the process of creating and maintaining all the relevant sources of data. He/she is involved in developing the MIS wireframes, Business requirement documents and Tableau dashboard and embedding.
- Understand the needs of stakeholders from MIS function by means of structured interventions (one on one meetings, focus groups discussions, questionnaires, etc.) carried out in defined time intervals and Manage multiple requirements and take decisions independently.
- Create processes for capturing the information available with various functions within the organization
- Provide timely and accurate information and analysis to stakeholders in forms and formats that help in undertaking research and development activities in the Business/ Services and Technology domain, taking strategic decisions, solving problems, etc.
- Provide technical thought leadership to produce best in class visualization solutions for business needs.
- Generate reports, based on extracted data, that act as communication and planning tools and work for development of new or enhancement of existing MIS reports/Dashboards and data visualization solutions. Also, Provide support in deliverables, assignments, and reports.
- Liaise and regularly interact with internal stakeholders for ensuring timely flow of information as per the defined processes and timelines and understand the improvements required (if any)
- Infer and consolidate the needs and trends surfacing from data in the Business/ Services and Technology domain and provide relevant inputs to the Head, Strategy, MIS and Analysis and R & D Heads of Business/ Services and Technology
- Ensure timely preparation of Status Updates for circulation to the Top Management and other authorities as may be required.
- Incumbent will work for design, deployment, and on-going enhancements request through SQL and visualize the data through optimized manner. Build prototypes for demonstration and illustration purposes for peer groups, Business partners, or senior leaders.
- Work to enhance efficiency, increased standardization and atomization, assist the leadership with setting standards for end products and support adhoc requests and delegate based on team member’s bandwidth.
Key Attributes and Skills/Qualification:
- BCA,BE, B Tech in Computer Science , MCA or equivalent degree with minimum 8+ Years of experience in MIS Reporting for government organization.
- Experience in visual analytics, hands on experience in Tableau and 5 + years in developing Tableau dashboards, Tableau server and Embedding and Shell Scripting and awareness about other visualization tools.
- Experience of 5+ Years in MS Excel, Advance Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint, MYSQL
Understanding of data management (database structures/design, systems design) hands on experience in SQL.
- Products development experience is a big plus.
- Bring in design thinking to conceptualize original ideas and transform them in user friendly dashboards.
To apply for this job please visit careers.nisg.org.