Website Public Health Foundation of India
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI is headquartered in New Delhi with national presence through its constituent units of regional Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) and Centers of Applied Research in core public health themes. The Foundation, established in 2006 as a public private initiative, is governed by an independent board comprising of senior government officials, eminent Indian and International academic and leaders, civil society representatives and corporate leaders. For more information, please visit the website www.phfi.org.
- Assisting the finance team in Grant accounting, records and payments.
- Financial Monitoring with the available project budget and MIS
- Performing Bank reconciliation
- Handling payment desk
- Working closely with the Finance team and ensure smooth day to day functioning
- Working on due diligence related to organizational finance as and when required
- Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports and all legal compliances.
- Achieving timely audits i.e. internal, external, grants audit, tax etc., on need based basis.
- Timely Preparation, issuance, submission of various certificates and returns and payment of taxes under Income Tax, GST, Service Tax, FCRA.
- Ensuring all legal compliances.
- Preparation of Project Fixed Assets Register including calculation of WDV and depreciation.
- Liaison with project related employees, vendors, external agencies like statutory auditors, internal auditors, funding agencies for details, submissions and reconciliations.
- Performing accounts reconciliations on advances, vendors, funding agencies.
- Working closely with Grants Controller/Finance Manager on monthly closure of accounts,
- financial reports for submission to Management, Granting Agencies.
- Preparing finance report and sharing them with the Funder
- Traveling on need based basis to project sites for periodic monitoring and organizing training.
- Reporting administratively to Project Director/Project In-charge for project related matters
- Working closely with project team for project related financial/commercial matters
- Providing Assistance on statutory compliance & related yearly Returns and work on service tax compliance and service tax Return work-project related
- Liaison with Admin, HR, IT or Inventory management or any other as may be required.
- Working as monthly assigned project SoE and monthly MIS for Grant reporting
- Reporting functionally to the Grants Controller.
- Any other task given by seniors and PI of the Project.
- Master’s Degree in Commerce/ MBA/Any other Degree in Finance or related field
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skill (Hindi, English)
- 4-5 years’ work experience in Finance.
- Experience of working in ERP Oracle, TALLY and EAT module of PFMS
- Knowledge of TDS, GST and preparation of their returns
- Experience in preparing budgets for existing projects and for new proposal
- Familiarity in opening corporate bank account as and when require
Process to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org fill the application form – https://forms.office.com/r/yJFGB1n2YT. Please mention the exact Position Code (PHFI-OFCR -129) in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: October 25, 2022
- Candidates are requested to refer PHFI website for position description & process for applying. Please note only those applications will be considered which are received as per instruction written on PHFI website.
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality graduate / post-graduate education.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
- Persons employed in Government/Semi-Government Organization or Educational Institutions in India must apply through proper channel.
- PHFI reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all available positions.
- The requirements of minimum qualification and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding any delays, conduct & result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
“PHFI reserves the sole right to alter/modify/cancel the entire selection process or the position or the vacancy or to disqualify any candidature at any stage of the selection process”.
Women are encouraged to apply!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com