What we’re looking for
At iDC, within the Social Impact team, we all work very passionately to bring about meaningful and lasting changes in the lives of under-resourced youth in India. We have been supporting students make an effective transition from school to higher education. We have partnered with 15+ state governments, 20+ CSR partners and many private schools. The Social Impact Team runs various kinds of career, college and scholarship programs with the support of our partners. Through these programs, our vision is to create concrete impact and outcomes for students from all strata of society.
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager, Social Impact to manage the operations of CSR and B2B Partnership. As a suitable candidate, you must possess proven skills in maintaining a good relationship with key stakeholders from any of our B2B partnerships. You need to have a fairly decent enough understanding of human resources, finance, and IT management.
- Efficiently plan and organize various operational activities to achieve organisational goals.
- Maintain regular communication with key stakeholders from Private Schools/CSR and other B2B partnerships to execute the career guidance program seamlessly.
- Liaison and coordinate with career counsellors to engage them effectively in B2B projects running PAN India and the Middle East.
- Grow cordial relationships with stakeholders of B2B verticals both internally and externally.
- Develop and innovate mechanisms to achieve a high standard of operational efficiency.
- Keep growing the capability of prevailing organizational procedures to improve the day-to-day operations activities.
- Maintain a systematic record of all the ongoing operational activities to measure impact after each project.
- Ensure operational activities are accomplished within a defined time limit and within a defined budget.
- Oversee and follow up payment receivables from various organisations and payouts to consultants engaged in the project.
- Prepare and send the project completion reports to B2B clients.
- Proven 5-7 years’ work experience as an Operations Manager preferably in the Education Sector.
- Working knowledge of M&E, MS Excel, google data studio, data tools, data visualization, macros.
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English and Hindi
- Experience in planning and managing surveys, developing and refining data collection tools, data quality assessments and oversight.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the education/ed-tech/social sector could be a plus
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Expertise in developing interpersonal relationships and conflict management
Education: Bachelors degree is a must. Master’s degree in social science/social work / social entrepreneurship is a plus point but not mandatory.
Rs. 12-15 lakh annual CTC (depending on the experience)
iDreamCareer is India’s leading EdTech venture recognized as World’s top 200 Edtech companies by ASUGSV Summit 2020 & the top 100 EdTech companies in South Asia by Holon IQ 2020. It works with high school & undergrad college students via its full-stack career guidance product that includes content on careers, colleges, exams, scholarships, psychometric assessment tools & one-on-one live counselling. iDC works with 16 state governments, UNICEF and many large corporate CSR partners like Hero Group, Kotak, McKinsey’s GIF, HCL, Shiv Nadar Foundation.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us your CV at email@example.com.
Include the role’s title in your subject line (Important)
Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org