Website Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Name of the Post: : Senior Program Manager, Saksham Pramaan –
Location : Mumbai
Duration : Till March 2024.
Remuneration CTC : Up to Rs. 1,25,000/- per month.
Last date of Application: : 22nd June 2022
Project Description: –
Saksham – Targeted intervention and programme evaluation is a three-year project as sub-recipient to NACO and is funded by the global Fund. The project has two components; first includes evaluation of Targeted Interventions (TI) and Link Worker Schemes (LWS), build capacities of the evaluators and to coordinate evaluations of all TI and LWS projects under NACP. Second component includes design and conduct concurrent and mid-term evaluation of select programmatic interventions under NACP.
Terms of Reference for the position Senior Program Manager , Saksham Pramaan
- Conceptualise, develop detailed study protocol and secure necessary authorizationneededfor conducting the programmatic evaluations
- Provide expertise around quantitative and qualitative programme evaluations
- Be appraised of the requirements of scientific and ethics committees. Prepare documents for such committees and secure necessary approvals needed for conducting the research
- Prepare a capacity building framework for evaluators and master trainers for evaluation of Targeted interventions
- Organise ToT for the TI evaluation component
- Liaison with partners including NACO, partners of NACO, agencies hired for programmatic evaluation and the institutions for targeted evaluations
- Supervise the programme team and guide them to achieving respective performance goals
- Monitor the execution of research, including implementation of data collection, data analysis, and assisting with reporting requirements.
- Monitor the capacity building activities of partner organisations for TI evaluations and the monitoring the evaluations conducted
- Plan and undertake training for the research staff & Prepare the final research report.
- Disseminate research results through organizing dissemination meetings, publications and presentations.
- Travel as per the programme requirement
- Any other task assigned by the Project Director, Saksham.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High level of commitment and integrity and ability to work independently
- Excellent co-ordination, organizational and administration skills
- Quantitative & Qualitative analysis and scientific writing skills
- Ability to strategize and implement the programme to get the expected outcome
- Proficiency in data analysis and familiarity with analytical applications
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- PhD or Masters in Psychology/ Social Work/ Population Studies/Public Health/ Counseling and allied fields
- Minimum 5 years working experience in research projects or as independent researcher or monitoring and evaluation in the field of HIV/ TB and health sector.
- Peer-reviewed publications in the area of public health and allied fields
- Knowledge of National AIDS Control Programme and programmatic evaluations
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.