Website Centre for Social and Environmental Innovation (CSEI)
The job involves:
● Applying statistical methods to large datasets using tools like R, Python etc.
● Analysing and interpreting data around each of the initiatives and looking for patterns and trends.
● Working with a graphic designer to create data-driven stories through infographics, videos, blog posts, or other media
● Conducting primary and secondary research, and using books, journal articles, newspaper sources, questionnaires, surveys, polls, and interviews to gather data.
● Following a strict code of ethics and protecting any confidential information at all times.
● Writing clear, compelling copy for various mediums (e.g. ads, blog posts, newsletters)
Within CSEI, the Research and Development team is working with our initiatives to help make knowledge, data and tools more accessible to the larger ecosystem. We are looking for a Senior Quantitative Economist to help in this effort.
● MSc. in Econometrics, Economics, or Statistics
● Experience in statistical data analysis using R and/or Python
● Work experience of 4-5 years in related roles
● Proven copy writing skills
● Ability to analyze and interpret data
● Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Location: Remote working options available
Compensation will depend on skills and experience.
ATREE’s recruitment and employment policies are inclusive. We respect both the spirit and letter of the laws of equal employment opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.