Website Deshpande Foundation
Job Position: Social Media Manager
IU/Dept: Media & Communication
Reporting to: Media & Communication Head
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field. 6 Years Experience.
Location : Hubballi
Tentative Date Of Joining : Immediate
Budget (CTC) : 5 to 7 Lacs per annum
Key responsibilities and accountabilities :
- Running company social media advertising campaigns. Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media. Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
Key Competency and skills :
- Social media marketing experience.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media. Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
To apply for this job please visit deshpandefoundationindia.org.