MANTRA Social Services – Bangalore is a social enterprise registered under Section 25 of Companies Act.
Founded by a team of committed and passionate individuals and growing in strength, We believe in the need for an association of like-minded people and organizations to inspire action and sustain change efforts. At the core of all our projects is the belief in, and efforts towards systemic education transformation.
You can read more about us here: a. Website: http://www.mantra4change.com/ b. Blog: https://mantra4changeblog.wordpress.com/ c. Facebook page: facebook.com/Mantra4change
Through our programs, MANTRA enables education leaders at the school, cluster, block, district and state level to drive continuous and sustained improvement in the schools. To make this happen, the stakeholders need access to a wide range of solutions like relevant and engaging digital learning content, tools to assess needs of the schools and stakeholders and to monitor progress of interventions, innovative projects that can be implemented, case studies of best practices and approaches, handbooks etc. The Solution Design lead will be responsible for researching, identifying, creating and piloting different kinds of solutions that can be used by the stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Engaging in primary and secondary research to understand needs of the stakeholders and to compile relevant information that can aid in developing context aware solutions
2. Creation and Curation of different assets (Courses, Case studies, Tools, Projects, Session plans, Handbooks etc) through various sources
3. Creation of standards and templates that would enable others to create different kinds of solutions and to implement them at scale
4. Pilot and Evaluate the solutions to improve their quality and to provide recommendations for implementing it at scale
5. Proactively leverage his/her past experiences as an educator to understand and regularly provide inputs to improve the quality of the solution assets
6. Identify and forge new external partnerships with organizations/people aimed at learning from existing resources.
1. A degree in education AND/OR experience teaching in low-income schools or government schools.
2. Prior experience in leading design efforts for adult education in general and school leadership development, in particular would be preferred.
3. Prior experience in doing primary or secondary research would be preferred.
4. Track record of independently leading a successful project or team delivering educational programs AND/OR working with schools/teachers will be an added advantage.
4 – 6.5 lakh per annum
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.