Website Aga Khan Rural Support Program
Location : Samastipur/ Pusa (Bihar)
Education : B.Sc. Agriculture, MBA-Rural Management/Development, Agribusiness, & Allied Technical Qualification
Min 3 -5 years experience in the development sector especially in Agriculture extension work and livelihood enhancement work
Skills & Competencies required:
- In-depth Understanding of agriculture practices, extension work, organic farming and NRM practices
- In-depth understanding of monitoring, evaluations and reporting functions especially in context of FPO
- Good training and Facilitation Skills
- Good Liasion Skill
- Marketing Skills
- Experience in Agriculture, Marketing, FPO and Capacity Building
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English & Hindi
- Supporting in the implementation of livelihood projects, facilitating framer training, enterprise setup, and providing handholding support of Farmer producer company.
- Ensuring the backward and forward linkages of agriculture produces.
- Piloting organic Agriculture, ensuring adaptation of organic practices by the farmer of Pusa block
- Planning and effective linkages with KVK
- Strengthening the system of project MIS and AKRSPI.
- Planning and handholding support to the field team
- Ensuring the completion of the Solar irrigation system and comprehensive update of so far completed activities
- Ensuring effective leverage with the current existing government program and ensuring effective convergence with Agriculture/ Horticulture department at the District level
- Generating awareness, mobilizing women farmers, organizing and incorporating the FPO
- Providing support for the functioning of the FPO as per the guidelines of the producer company
- Building linkages with stakeholders relevant to the FPO ecosystem (Banks/NABARD/ SFAC/District and Block Line departments) for input procurement and distribution, output aggregation, and training farmers on primary processing such as grading, sorting & Packaging
To apply for this job please visit www.akrspindia.org.in.