Website Helpage India
Location: Head office (New Delhi)
QUALIFICATION: Graduate in commerce stream with minimum 3 years’ experience in hard core accounting.
- Processing payments and booking of expenses.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Follow up for settlement of employee/vendor advances
- Updating donor income & expenses templates
- Preparation of TDS & GST Data.
- Issuing TDS forms on quarterly basis.
- Maintain Fixed Assets records.
- Liaison with Tax Consultants.
- Assist in preparation of budgets.
- Preparation of Utilization certificates.
- Monitor expenditure to ensure that program funds are utilized within the timelines and directions given by the donors.
- Assist in financial audits.
KEY TECHNICAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Should be computer savvy.
- Good knowledge of book keeping and accounting principles.
- Woking knowledge of ERP software.
- Should be sensitive to the cause of the organisation.
- Preference will be given to candidate who have prior experience of working with NGOs
- Demonstrate an ability to take initiative
- Remuneration will be as per HelpAge India’s overall salary structure. HelpAge offers a professional work environment and provides scope to learn and grow in their functional domain.
The interest candidates should either email their resumes with their current CTC at firstname.lastname@example.org or post their detailed CV by 15 days at the following address: HR Department HelpAge India, C-14, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com