Website Aangan Trust
Aangan is looking to hire you, if you are someone
– who is passionate about girls’/women’s issues of safety and protection
– who wants to be a part of developing institutionalised platforms for dialogue between Police and communities across districts of Rajasthan
If you like to aim for operational excellence, are a good communicator, can manage stakeholder relationships and strive for sustainable change – talk to us.
Why work with us?
Unique position: Through this one-of-a-kind programme, you will have a unique opportunity to engage deeply both with community women and girls as well as the police system at large.
Opportunity to work at scale: You will be engaged with work happening across wide-geographies i.e. 5 districts within the state of Rajasthan
Solution oriented approach: Through our approach, we attempt to enable the most marginalised groups to participate in decisions that affect them directly. Help build trust as well as create strong communication channels between the community (specifically women and girls) and the Police
Beyond just a programmatic intervention: Through our efforts, the attempt is to go beyond just a program level intervention to bring about changes at a systemic level
Fast paced, impact driven work: You will have an opportunity to participate and play a key role in what we expect to be some ground breaking work.
What does the work involve?
- Lead and manage the programs across 5 districts by developing, implementing, and evaluating them to fulfil the objectives established for the state
- Work closely with the state team member to provide operational support to ensure operational excellence
- Project Management: Working closely with the Programme Head on project management including creating project plans, overseeing and organising execution and implementation of the programme, dashboard, and progress trackers, scheduling/structuring meetings, and following through on communication.
- Oversee the daily workflow within the assigned districts
- Manage timelines and assist with meeting target deliverables on schedule
- Serve as the liaison for all stakeholders (program participants, facilitators, coaches, advisors, etc.) and provide ongoing support to the state team
- Sustain and manage relationships with district level officials
- Lead and support the execution of evaluation for ongoing assessment of programmes within the state
- Oversee and monitor trainings being undertaken by the training team to ensure quality and adherence to the training needs identified
- Knowledge management: Processing, consolidating and sharing learning from program implementation to be fed into State-level strategy
What do you bring?
- 5-6 years of strong Programme Management experience
- Experience working with interventions at scale
- Experience with Programme Operations
- Agility in responding to changing demands, balancing multiple priorities, responsive to communication, and being available to be on call/on the field on short notice
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced and evolving environment
Interested candidates please write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Female candidates preferred
1. This advertisement speaks to you
2. You’re available and excited by this opportunity
3. You email us/call us/reach out to us in some way
4. We assess your fit for this role through our hiring process.
5. If the stars and fitment align, you’re a part of Team Aangan!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com