Website The Better India
The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) is India’s largest social impact platform. We use the power of stories to inspire millions into action. Stories of unsung heroes, change-makers and innovators who are making the world a better place. And campaigns that have transformed communities, revived a lake, lit up villages, and brought international glory to inventors.
With a monthly audience of over 200 million, and leading influencers like policy-makers, business leaders as followers, The Better India is today one of the most credible and respected voice in its space.
We are looking for a dynamic Sr. Manager – Media Sales to join our team.
As a Sr. Manager – Media Sales at The Better India, you will
- Drive sales from a dedicated set of industry verticals.
- Regularly contact, prospect for, and develop new advertising opportunities with key clients and agency stakeholders.
- Be well connected with direct online advertisers and media agencies.
- Manage clients from initial engagement to campaign completion to re-engagement
- Develop clear and consistent strategies to achieve the stated business goals and revenue targets.
- Ensure a healthy funnel for the business at any point of time.
- Independently implement the sales plan.
- Maintain and update key business reports.
Our ideal colleague will be
- A professional with 6-10 years of experience, in corporate/B2B sales in Media industry.
- A problem solver delivering creative content solutions to help brands with maximum outreach against their investment.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams. Effectively meet client commitments by working with teams across organisation – editorial, multimedia, social media, legal & finance. Manage client expectation while adhering to the highest editorial practice.
- A pro at managing relationships – Ability to plan, schedule & effectively deliver as per commitments to each client. Ability to scale brand / agency partnerships year on year.
- Self-motivated – Ability to work under high-pressure environments and maturity to understand the business needs at all points.
- A great negotiator, quick learner, thinker and doer.
- Extremely proactive and ready to take initiative and run with new ideas.
- An exceptional communicator with superlative written and oral communications skills, creativity, and attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit thebetterindia.freshteam.com.