Website Salaam Bombay Foundation
Exp: 5-8 years;
To lead & support the development of the Content, monitoring & evaluation of the rightful content administration to beneficiaries, while contributing to the Foundations Research work in order to meet the specified objectives Responsibilities Program Delivery Planning Study the last years Delivery plan, assess its effectiveness and suggest amendments post Data Analysis, for the current years plan Prepare Plan of Content Flow & Plan of Action of Content Administration for the Online & Offline Training sessions of the PHP Vertical Prepare the Weekly, Monthly, Annual Plan of the PHP Vertical along in discussion with the HOD Program Content Development
Develop the Content of the Program Identify the material to deliver the program on the field Develop tools such Presentations, Videos, Modules & Guidelines to deliver the content Monitoring & Evaluation
- Contribute to developing Monitoring Mechanisms (Excel Sheets) & Monitoring Tools (MS Forms , Google Forms, Kobo Toolbox)
- Contribute to Data Cleaning & Analysis of the collated data
- Contribute to Report Writing (Monthly, Half-yearly, Annually) Research & Conferences Supervise Facilitators / third party field Investigators w.r.t accurate Data Collection Research Data Management clean, analyze, interpret data and write a Report based on each Research study For Conferences
- a) Draft Abstracts and submitting for various conferences
- b) Design Posters / Oral Presentations for the selected Abstracts Proposal Writing for Corporates Draft Proposals to be sent to Corporate for Fund-Raising purpose
- Create the Close ended Budget Plan in alignment for the Proposal Requirement Graduate degree in medicine, dentistry, AYUSH streams with Masters in public health, health administration etc. Experience of working in large scale regional or national level programmes
- Experience of working in school-based programmes will be an added advantage
- Must be able to converse fluently in Hindi, Marathi and English. Ability to write and speak fluent English is a pre-requisite.
- Work experience of 5 to 8 years in development sector, particularly in non-profits or government programmes in health or education will be considered.
- Project Management skills
- Team Management skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving ability
- Good Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Creative ability
- Creative thinking
- Ability to create Tools for Content Development Technological skills
To apply for this job please visit www.timesjobs.com.