Website Indus Action
An Ideal Manager tech / Sr. manager Tech would be a Full stack developer, and he / she will be responsible for:
- Set up or improvise the MIS system and use technology to ensure smooth implementation of the policy.
- Implementation of new projects (software/ portal) as per requirement and able to maintain the existing applications.
- Able to visit different states as and when required for support.
- Lead operations for a department, which may include the following
- Conduct primary and/or secondary research to understand areas like scheme implementation gaps, budgets, process flows etc
- Create policy or scheme related memos or briefs
- Design and implement initiatives to improve the implementation of schemes delivered by the department
- Actively scout for and onboard partners to support IAs work with a particular department or project(s).
The position will be based out of Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
Indus Action doesn’t provide laptops to employees, however, it bears certain maintenance costs, upto INR 12,000 PA.
Attitude, Skill, and Knowledge:
We are looking for individuals who are go-getters and who can strategize and implement large scale programs.
- Listen with a design thinking mindset and for data collection opportunities
- Act with a sense of urgency for access of rights of disadvantaged
- Change resource usage with radical frugality
A) Stakeholder Management (Below skills are preferred, but not compulsory):
- Has led and managed a team of 1+ people through a project for 1+ year
- Partnered with the government and built relations to drive large scale projects for 1+ year
- Has driven/been part of projects centered around underserved parents or children or teachers/principals/schools for 2+ years
B) Project implementation and Management
- Implementation of a new portal for different projects and for different departments.
- End-to-end project management and delivery experience at least for 2+ years
- Should be well versed with principles of designing thinking, planning and execution, budget management, quality control and monitoring and evaluation
C) Data & Technology
- Capable of understanding technology used to set up MIS system and envisioning the scope that technology can play to make the implementation smoother
D) Programming Languages
- ASP.Net, MVC, C#.NET
- Java Script, jQuery
- SQL SERVER 2012, MySQL, SQLite
- ASMX , RESTful web API
- The applicant must be a graduate (BE in CS or IT) with at least 3-4 years of work experience preferably in the social sector.
- A strong local understanding – language (Hindi), culture, terrain
The Manager Tech/Sr. Manager Tech will be compensated between Rs 4,00,000 – 10,00,000 (Manager / Senior Manager) per annum based on educational qualification and past experiences.
- Health Insurance for family
- Professional Development Allowance
- Phone and Internet Allowance
- Travel Allowance
To apply for this job please visit indusaction.zohorecruit.com.