Website Digital India Corporation
System Administrator (Cloud Service Management)
Contract Basis – Consolidated
Development of e-Commerce Portal of Ministry of Textiles
Up to Rs.60,000/-PM (Commensurate with Qualifications, skills and experience)
No. of Post
Qualification & Experience:
B.E/ B.Tech/MSc./MCA (Computer Science/Engineering) with 3+ years of experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
Cloud administrators have two main job responsibilities — configure the cloud management service and manage/monitor the cloud management service
Required Skill Set:
- Analyse cloud resource deployment summary data
- Monitor cloud resource key metrics
- Integrate cloud systems into the current environment
- Resolve operational problems
- Evaluate and implement new cloud computing technologies
- Manage Load balancing
- Backup/restore and other storage-centric duties
- Administration and troubleshooting of web servers and web applications running on Tomcat, Apache, IIS, Nginx; Tomcat preferred
- Identity Access Management, Single Sign-on Configuration/Support (SSO)
- Installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and tuning a major network application with a database backend and a web front-end
Desirable Skill Set:
- Knowledge of Windows Domain and Active Directory.
- Experience with Identity Access Management, Single Sign-on Configuration/Support (SSO)
- Experience with setup, configuration, managing and troubleshooting LDAP and SSL
- Experience in Shell, Perl, Ruby, Python, PowerShell or similar scripting languages to automate common tasks.
- Experience with DevOps tools – Ansible/Terraform/Jenkins/etc.
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation certification.
- Experience troubleshooting application and service issues, implementing and communicating technical solutions
- Strong verbal and written skills, excellent customer service, as well as high attention to detail
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure, with AWS certification ( AWS Certified DevOps, AWS Certified Sys Ops or AWS Solutions Architect certification preferred
General Conditions applicable to all applicants covered under this advertisement:
- Those candidates, who are already in regular or contractual employment under Central / State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, are expected to apply through proper channel or attach a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned with the application OR produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Digital India Corporation reserves the right to fill all or some or none of the positions advertised without assigning any reason as it deems fit.
- The positions are purely temporary in nature for the project of Digital India Corporation and the appointees shall not derive any right or claim for permanent appointment at Digital India Corporation or on any vacancies existing or that shall be advertised for recruitment by Digital India Corporation in future.
- Digital India Corporation reserves the right to terminate the appointments of all positions with a notice of one month or without any notice by paying one month’s salary in lieu of the notice period.
- The maximum age shall be as on the last date of receipt of the applications. Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age academic record and relevant experience.
In case of a query, the following officer may be contacted
Ms. Vinaya Viswanathan
Digital India Corporation
Electronics Niketan Annexe,
6 CGO, Complex Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003
Phone No. 011-24303500, 24360199
To apply for this job please visit ora.digitalindiacorporation.in.