Website Teach For India
Building a talent pipeline
- Sourcing talent using relevant search platforms, job boards, social media, campus hiring, etc
- Cultivating talent by connecting them with internal teams and providing opportunities for immersion in Teach For India
Managing the Selection process
- Ensuring that applications are reviewed and applicants are responded to within prescribed timelines.
- Conducting screening, phone reviews, interviews and also ensure interviews are conducted by the hiring teams with an objective to minimize Turnaround Time (TAT).
- Conducting reference checks effectively and within prescribed timelines.
- Implementing a seamless process for making offers and onboarding applicants.
- Conducting bias and consistency checks to ensure that the selection process is carried out with efficiency and accuracy while making sure that empathy and care for the applicant is at the heart of it.
Partnering with Hiring teams and Applicants
- Using a data-driven approach for thought-partnering with hiring managers on hiring plans, applicant trends, talent pools, compelling job descriptions and interview guides etc
- Maintaining timely and consistent communication with hiring managers through relevant reports
- Partnering with Applicants in their journey through timely communication and feedback, as well as providing opportunities to engage with the movement of ed equity.
- Leading 1-2 high impact projects in line with the Talent Acquisition team’s strategy and goals
- Serving as an ambassador of the Teach For India brand and an advocate for our work and for educational equity in our country through both internal and external communication after committing time in our classrooms to understand our work more deeply
- Supporting with key organizational areas such as Recruitment, Selection, Fundraising, Volunteering, Movement Building
Minimum Qualifications, Experiences and Expectations
- 0-3 years of work experience
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in any discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning, presentation and project management skills
Preferred Qualifications, Experiences and Expectations
- Experience in the field of outreach, branding, sourcing and partnership management
- Experience as an HR business partner for teams
- Reporting and advanced analytics
- In-depth knowledge of platforms such as LinkedIn
- Public speaking and training experience
To apply for this job please visit teachforindia.secure.force.com.