ISDM is an institution founded to create, strengthen and establish Development Management, a domain that transcends the exclusive silos of ‘development perspectives’ and ‘management principles’. ISDM recognises the need to ‘professionalise’ the Leading and Managing of Social Purpose Organisations (SPOs). The institution sees the development space as requiring the application of management disciplines that are unique and tailored to the scale of the sector. Management that doesn’t merely retrofit Business Management to development projects, but one that is born specifically from the coming together of the two crucial domains.
By 2025, ISDM aims to become the go-to management institute for top professionals wanting to transform the development sector for a greater impact on people’s lives. In order to achieve this aim, ISDM has identified three broad focus areas
1. Continuously building the one-year-long Post-Graduate Program in Development Management (PGP-DM);
2. Creating a strong research function that will lay the foundations for Development Management and leadership as a unique domain and discipline;
3. Launching Strategic Capacity Building Programs aimed at influencing and upskilling middle to senior leaders in the social sector through special workshops, short-term courses, and customized convenings.
ISDM has audacious ambitions to build a world-class institution, become a global fountainhead of development management knowledge, and define the domain of development management for the Social Sectors. The belief is that Management for the Social Sectors (or Development Management) will significantly scale up the positive impacts on the lives of people in sustained ways. ISDM is entering a new phase of growth with a revamped program and renewed focus on establishing itself firmly as a preeminent institution in its domain. This requires strategic and energetic institutional leadership
Digital @ ISDM
ISDM has embarked on a digital first strategy to transform to ISDM 2.0. The objective of the digital strategy is to achieve global scale & Impact, to offer online and blended programs and achieve speed to market with contemporary technologies. Please refer to the attached ppt titled “ISDM-Digital-Transformation” for details.
Technical Project manager will be part of core digital team @ ISDM and lead the digital transformation initiatives. Technical Project manager will lead multiple projects and will be responsible for project planning, scoping, budgeting, coordination with internal teams and external partners, managing acceptance and commissioning of the projects/applications and features.
Key Responsibility Areas
· Manage multiple teams and lead delivery of diverse projects in application development, enhancement, data analysis and infrastructure.
· Manage a large application portfolio and develop deep understanding of the applications
· Determine and define project scope, estimates, plans and deliverables
· Coordinate with internal stakeholders and mange expectations
· Coordinate with external stakeholders and partners
· Manage project reporting and escalations
· Manage contracts and proposals
· Leverage best practices, techniques, standards and processes and mentor the project teams.
· Perform benchmarking and identify areas for improvement in various applications
Educational Qualifications and Experience required
· 7-13 years of experience in project management.
· PMP Certification preferred
· Experience in project management processes & tools
· Full project life-cycle management experience using Agile & Waterfall
· Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
· Proven ability to complete projects as per scope, budget, and timeline
· Experienced in application architecture, SAAS, Cloud, Data
To apply for this job please visit isdm.kekahire.com.