Website Selco Foundation
About the Role
SELCO Foundation seeks a Lead for its Technology Incubation program, who has an entrepreneurial mindset and cares deeply about improving enterprises to achieve excellence. Tech Incubation Lead will be responsible for steering the Incubation program to establish benchmark processes, design programs and develop partnerships for attracting and nurturing grassroots innovators and social entrepreneurs. The position involves travel to Odisha and Jharkhand
- Designing & managing Incubation program
- Staying updated about and understanding of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Provide advisory support to entrepreneurs
- Enable good relationship with key stakeholders like Universities, Institutions, NGOs, Partners and Govt Agencies through meetings, workshops, partnerships and joint programs
- Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy for the entire community including investors, mentors, domain expert etc.
- Ensure continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business modeling, sales, and marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations, technical guidance etc across the various stages of their journey during incubation.
- Coordination with other teams within the organization to enable cross-learning.
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate in any discipline with 8-12 years of relevant work experience with analytical skills.
- Those with experience of working with entrepreneurs, start-ups, learning/ tinkering labs, will be preferred.
- Exposure to rural development work and experience in interacting with various stakeholders of social entrepreneurship ecosystem will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with start-ups, entrepreneurs, mentors, universities, research institutions, industry experts, associations, chamber of commerce & industries, state & central government, and angel investors.
- Strong communication skills in respective local language, and English, and writing skills to manage partnerships with local, State and national institutions.
- Ability to understand technical, financial and operational aspects of projects.
- Willing to travel for fieldwork and follow-ups
To apply for this job please visit selcofoundation.org.