About the company:
Kraftshala makes India’s most loved marketing & sales training programs with an Advocacy Score of 95%. We believe that education becomes a lot more fruitful, and a lot more fun, when you get kickass practitioners, the real experts, to train emerging talent. Our programs are built on frameworks and examples from the best in the industry and they are consistently updated with the latest, cutting-edge tools & learnings from the field. The INDUSTRYCreds™ certification that our programs offer is on track to become the benchmark for hiring marketing and sales talent in India.
This is why S&M professionals from world’s top consumer companies (like Unilever, P&G, Nestlé, Facebook, Amazon, Yum! Brands, etc) as well as students currently studying in the best business schools of the country (major IIMs, ISB, FMS, XLRI, SP Jain, IIFT, etc.) find value in our programs (remember 95%?).
We are a team that is gunning to bring transformative changes to India’s higher education ecosystem. Welcome to the ride! 🙂
Kraftshala is backed by number of eminent investors, including
- Phanindra Sama, co-founder at Redbus and an early investor in unicorns like Unacademy and Innovacer
- Amit Kumar Agarwal, Saurabh Garg and Akhil Gupta, co-founders at Nobroker.com (India’s first realty startup unicorn)
- Sujayathi Ali, Co-founder at ShopUp and Voonik
- Doreswamy Nandkishore (Former Fortune 100 CEO, Head of Asia, Oceania, Africa for Nestlé S.A. and Professor, ISB)
- Pallav Jain and Sarfaraz Khimani (co-CEOs of Performics, India’s largest SEO/ performance marketing agencies)
What do we value (the Kraftshala Kode):
Like all good companies, we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration. Our team’s distinctiveness comes from the following:
- We seek a user centric mindset so that we can Scale with Soul. People who start with the user and work backward, and take every opportunity to add value, even if they have to go well beyond, fit right in.
- We believe speed matters enormously in business. We value people who have a bias for action and are willing to take calculated risks in the face of uncertainty.
- We are a team of learners who like to observe, read, reflect and seek feedback to be better today than we were yesterday.
- We value problem solving skills. We look at problems objectively, solve for root causes, make decisions for long term good instead of short term gain, and don’t let processes get in the way of value addition.
- We admire people with ambition & courage to take on large goals. We are seeking to build a team of self-starters who demonstrate high ownership.
- We aim for consistency and reliability and expect the same from others. Predictability just makes everyone’s life a lot smoother.
- We like people who are real, open and direct in communication, while still being empathetic.
- We are practical optimists. Our team strongly believes in a better future and takes joy and pride in the fact that we are playing our part to make that future a reality.
What is the recruitment process:
As a small team (~50 folks), it’s imperative that we get to know each other before taking the leap. We want to ensure you succeed in your role within our team. Each conversation with us will last about 40-75 minutes, except the first call which is a short one to understand expectations. Typically the whole process takes between 10 – 15 business days depending on your and our schedules. The process will occur over telephonic calls, so you don’t need to worry about travel.
Time Commitment & Compensation:
As a Trainer with us, the time commitment from your end would amount to 2-4 hours for sessions/interviews, per week. These sessions are scheduled as per your availability. You will be compensated on an hourly basis according to a set payment structure.
What you will be doing:
- Mentoring aspiring S&M students and professionals
- Coaching through sessions and conducting Mock-Interviews for students
What you will Need:
- 2+ years of experience in Google Ads/Facebook Ads
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
All our sessions are held through online mode.
To apply for this job please visit kraftshala.freshteam.com.