Website Swaniti Initiative
Position: UI/UX Designer
Position Level: Mid-Level
Reports to: Product Manager
Remuneration: Commensurate to the Market Standards
Remote working: Yes
About the Organisation:
Swaniti Initiative and Ank Aha(Swaniti’s Technology partner), work together as a social enterprise that believes “good data can lead to better decision making”. We have brought together a team of data and technology experts to work with policy and development experts who understand the bottlenecks of delivering public services and the combined team is very capable of designing technology solutions for the problems that society is facing. Subsequently, we have built Management Information Systems, Resource Planning Systems, Mobile Applications, Dashboards, and Artificial Intelligence tools for analyzing big data that focus on creating social impact. We work through data to find “Aha” moments that can translate into insights on developmental programs. Swaniti Initiative is a non-partisan, social enterprise that delivers development solutions to policymakers and representatives. Swaniti works with state governments and Parliamentarians across 17 states. We work through a three-pronged approach: provide research support on key government programs and initiatives, on-ground implementation insights for the delivery of public service, and technological intervention to improve service delivery.
Some of our products are accessible on Jaano and Jaano India.
To take a key role in the team, responsible for creating an efficient user experience and user interface for our products, and designing wireframes and frameworks for efficient functioning. The designer will be working alongside the team of engineers and developers, collaborating and iterating on the user experience for our websites and applications
Required qualifications, Skills, and experience:
- At least 2 years of proven experience in the relevant field
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design for the products and applications
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, and creating prototypes.
- Translate user behavior and research into actionable data
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or Design or related fields
- Ability to work in small startup teams and entrepreneurial environments
- Strong leadership skills with a team player and problem solver attitude
- Critical thinking skills with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion to work for large scale impact and commitment to thrive with tight deadlines
- Work hours: Generally 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. from Monday to Friday
- Employees are covered with Health Insurance. 50% premium contribution by the organisation.
- Nature of engagement: Full time.
To apply for this job please visit www.swaniti.com.