Website U&I Trust
About the job
U&I is looking at implementing impactful volunteering projects in the space of environment, city and animal welfare, with our corporate partners. If you’re entrepreneurial, socially driven, and good at ideating & implementing projects, this one is for you! You will need to connect with NGOs, Communities & corporates and work with them to implement volunteer centric social impact projects.
You will also have to lead and inspire teams of volunteers and be a constant source of motivation to help them achieve overall impact. You will be ideating, planning & implementing projects, hence be ready to roll your sleeves up & it would be time for some action!! This one isn’t for the faint-hearted.
1. Ideating and Sourcing Volunteering Opportunities:
- You will need to ideate different volunteering activities that corporate partners can take part in.
- Most projects are between 4-8 hours.
- You will need to connect with multiple NGOs in the spaces of environment, education, city and animal welfare to create these opportunities. This will require you to work with different stakeholders. Networking Abilities will be of great help here!!
2. Planning and Logistics:
- Great volunteering projects. don’t just happen by magic. They take meticulous planning, tracking and project management.
- From working with the NGO, to getting permissions to working with the corporate partner, you will need to manage expectations from all stakeholders.
- This will need you to be a planning & troubleshooting guru! Your planning skills need to be on point.
3. Implementation of Volunteering Activities
- You’ve got to be ready to dazzle your audiences – Be it a Do It Yourself (DIY) session on zoom or a lake/beach cleanup drive, be ready to motivate volunteers, get them energetic, and get them working!
- Additionally, with every new project & volunteer event, you will need to think on the fly & solve problems on the go.
- Conduct engagements that are fun to participate in.
- Ensure that the volunteers bring out their best in each engagement that you conduct.
- Bring about your tracking and impact measurement skills and show the world there is some math in the magic that we create!! (Reporting skills are essential).
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- MS Office – PPT and basic excel
- Great Team Player (obviously!)
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to plan & manage projects
- Presentation skills- on virtual platforms or in physical engagements
- Hospitable and Driven by nature
Hey! Before you Click on “Apply Now”
This form will take 20 minutes for you to fill and submit, so make you sure grab something to drink, you are seated comfortably and most importantly Not in a Hurry!
Why is it long you ask?
Good question, We’d Love to know the fun side of you before we get in touch with you with our Capes on.
To apply for this job please visit ui.talentlyft.com.