Website Muskaan Dreams
Muskaan Dreams is a social impact Ed-Tech nonprofit, committed to bridging the digital divide in government schools by empowering teachers with technology so that every student has the opportunity to take advantage of digital learning and skilling in order to prepare for the future with rapidly evolving needs in the job market. For more information, please visit www.muskaandreams.org
Our vision: Digital promise to Every Child
Designation – Senior Program Associate (Technology)
Reporting to – Associate Program Manager
Experience -2-3 Years (Nonprofits work preferred)
Vertical – Operations
Location – Lucknow (U.P)
Employment – Type Full-time
Employment Level – Junior-Level
Joining Date – Immediate
The Senior Program Associate (Technology) position in the operational role offers young, motivated, energetic people the opportunity to be an integral part of Muskaan Dreams’ work. With a high understanding of technical knowledge. the Senior Program Associate is responsible for training the team and managing the implementation of the Program Innovators of Tomorrow run by the organization at different schools in the District, it also involves the selection of suitable technology based on the learning needs of students as well as the ability of the trainer to adopt such technology to fit specific learning activities. Lastly, it gives the opportunity to work in close association with partner schools and train the trainer on technology to improve the career choice of students after 12th grade and Increase their livelihood opportunities for them
Key Responsibilities but notlimited to
● Supporting Assistant Program Manager in implementation of the project in Government Schools
● Building modules specific training as per the curriculum for Program Associate Team
● Taking care of all hardware in schools by making sure troubleshooting or repair goes on with help of the vendor
● Conduct training on technology for the trainer/ program associate as per the designed project curriculum for students grades 9-12. (Training the Trainer)
● Managing and coordinating available instructional aids and resources in order to facilitate learning
● Monitoring the effectiveness of the training provided by Program Associates on the ground
● Overlook & help to conduct regular testing, Orientation and support to associates on the existing and newly developed product.
● Overlook need-based survey, Data collection Baseline, Midline and Edline for School teachers, Students and Parents.
● Enabling Schools and teachers to adopt new technology and tools with help of associates
● Collect evidence and Change case studies from the field at a regular interval.
● Ensure increasing Student adoption of technology as per project M&E
● Graduate/Post-graduate preferably in the field of Computers (BCA, MCA, B.Tech)
● Communication and documentation skills in English & Hindi
● Passion to impact lives and bring change in society
● Understanding of training the trainer on technology
Must have skills and competencies:
● Excellent understanding of Microsoft and Google Product (Excel, PPT, Docs ETC)
● Teaching and Pedagogy ability with basic knowledge of other tech products/programs
● Excellent ability to train the trainer and
● Ability to troubleshoot an issue regarding coding and hardware issues.
● Reporting, documentation
● Building relationships with government & team
● Fluency in English & Hindi both in writing and speaking
● Awareness of local areas and blocks
● Accountable, Ambition, Collaboration, Creative
● Humble & empathetic
● Comfortable in field/ Groundwork
● Open for local/(Needs-based outside) commutes and travel
● Accountable, Ambition, Collaboration, Creative
Other Requirements and details: It will be preferred if the candidate has his/her own vehicle, Smartphone and laptop for the proper execution of roles and responsibilities, all the program deliverable related training will be given by the organisation.
Muskaan Dreams offers compensation as per the experience & competitive pay ranging from 3LPA to 4.2 LPA and non-monetary compensation includes a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative, meaningful, fun and rapidly growing organization that is transforming the lives of millions of children in India by focusing on digital literacy and skill-building in education.
To be successful at Muskaan Dreams, you will also:
● Have a passion for our mission and a strong desire to impact a dynamic nonprofit organization
● Be a proactive and innovative thinker who achieves results and creates positive change
● Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
● Embrace diversity and a commitment to collaboration
● Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment
Muskaan Dreams is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to identifying and developing the skills and leadership of people from diverse backgrounds. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
How to Apply: Please send your updated resume at email@example.com
Process: Profile submission<>Assignment<>Personal interaction<>Final discussion.
For queries: +91 9754175881 (use WhatsApp) or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com