Website NASCOMM Foundation
Reporting To: Head Partnership
As the social arm of NASSCOM, NASSCOM Foundation is working with industry in achieving its goals of social transformation and impact through technology. Over a decade of our existence we have touched more than one million lives through our efforts towards providing digital literacy, skills for livelihood, supporting Persons with disabilities, empowering Non-profits with technology and engaging in volunteerism. Our vision is to Leverage technology to create an inclusive and progressive India.
For more details, please visit https://nasscomfoundation.org/
National Digital Literacy Mission (‘NDLM’) has been initiated with the vision to empower at least one person per household with crucial digital literacy skills by 2020. With the emergence of the pandemic the need to accelerate and scale this program has been felt. With schools, colleges and training centers switching to online / hybrid learning, the need for rapid transformation from the conventional physical classroom learning system to the digital sphere has been felt.
NASSCOM Foundation has a mandate to provide exposure of computers and digital learning to communities that are deprived of it or do not have proper access to the same. “Continued Learning Access Project” has been developed to implement more creative, sustainable and inclusive models of education through the use of Information technology. Multiple platforms have been developed accordingly to address and mitigate the sizeable gap in the delivery of digital education in India and urgent interventions of ICT in the inaccessible areas of India.
Our technology platforms and products has been designed to support digital literacy awareness, education and capacity programs that will help rural communities fully participate in the global digital economy. Our focus is on making technology central to enabling change.
As Sr. Manager – Digital Literacy, s/he/they will be responsible to lead operations under this vertical. Broad structure of responsibilities is noted below.
- Drive digital literacy initiatives and strategize program activities to help realize it.
- Initiate product development, understand existing digital literacy platform and enhance it in line with sector initiatives and project specific needs.
- Identify scope for improvement in the existing digital literacy products /platforms and drive the integration of upgraded features.
- Coordinate and liaison with stakeholders/partners for product development and to provide up to date content on the digital literacy platforms.
- Conduct competitive landscape analysis of platforms similar to existing digital literacy platform and introduce new features
- Contribute as part of fundraising team in technical capacity to understand donor needs and suggest the required products/ solutions.
- Be the overall custodian of the project dashboard and report it to relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with project coordinator and NGO partners for data capture and report it to internal/external stakeholders at regular intervals.
- knowledge in project monitoring & evaluation (M&E), project-implementation-plan (PIP), impact evaluation and ToC framework’
- Manage budgets or grants as per the expectations and compliance.
- Develop & execute projects and services that generate value for all stakeholders, own the overall responsibility for the successful execution of the project.
- Ensure adoption of best practices in projects created and executed.
- Any other incidental work as and when required.
- Understanding of the Digital Literacy landscape in India with experience in executing relevant projects.
- Writing proposals, creating strategies and engaging with potential partners
- Working knowledge of emerging technologies and capability to provide technical assistance as required.
- Networking skills, Product Development & Product Management.
- Ability to translate concepts into learning outcomes.
- Passion towards working in social sector.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (fluency in Hindi is desirable)
- Experience in team management and leadership
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong networks
- We need change markers to drive our inclusive tech agenda.
- Passion and commitment towards bringing a social change.
- Graduate / Master’s degree in business administration/engineering/arts with 6+ years of post -qualification in managing digital platforms, products and content development for development sector.
- Experience in multi-sector development and non-profit organisation is desirable.
- If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send your resume at email@example.com
NASSCOM Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity sensitive employer and women, person with disability, LGBTQI+ are especially encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org