Website NASCOMM Foundation
Reporting To: Head of Marketing & Communications
As the social arm of NASSCOM, NASSCOM Foundation is working with industry in achieving its goals of social transformation and impact through technology. Over a decade of our existence we have touched more than one million lives through our efforts towards providing digital literacy, skills for livelihood, supporting Persons with disabilities, empowering Non-profits with technology and engaging in volunteerism. Our vision is to Leverage technology to create an inclusive and progressive India.
For more details, please visit https://nasscomfoundation.org/
The individual would be responsible for defining and executing impactful and compelling strategies, plans and materials to communicate to and with partners and communities, employees, potential employees and core program teams. We work hand in hand with the program teams to build awareness of our services; to bring our purpose — Creating social impact through Tech For Good — to life; and to build the brand value and emotional resonance of NASSCOM Foundation brand. This will primarily involve planning, development and implementation of organization’s communication strategies, marketing activities, both external and internal with the overall objective of building the brand voice of NASSCOM Foundation. The position reports to the Head of Marketing & Communications. This position works closely with the senior management team in charting the direction of the organization, assuring its accountability and ensuring its effective operation. The incumbent will be responsible to instill a communication and PR led ethos in the organization.
As key member of the team, s/he/they will be managing the Skilling and Entrepreneurship initiatives of NASSCOM Foundation. Broad structure of responsibilities is noted below.
(A) Implement Communication and Marketing Strategies
- Develop and implement integrated communication and marketing strategies for NASSCOM Foundation’s programs and products – social + offline.
- Content strategist for all marketing collaterals, including Newsletters, PPTs, Emailers.
- Be the point person for all content-related requirements from various units within the organization and also for all client-related deliverables.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with digital and communication managers and officers.
- Prepare pitches for fundraising, program, and Government relations etc. and prepare go-to-market strategy for new products.
- Plan and execute promotional materials, email blasts, and other marketing materials for market penetration.
- Manage and market Hub & Spoke model for Communication Management.
- Support internal communication strategy.
(B) Social Media Management
- Manage all content on the website to reflect all the products and services are strategically positioned.
- Manage content on all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google +, Instagram.
- Design and manage campaigns by providing all content and innovative ideas to make the campaign successful.
- Promptly and continuously manage the evolving media landscape, opinion leaders and influencers on multiple social media platforms
- Support social media efforts with tactical communication and strategic public relations initiatives
(C) Sustained media engagement –
- Achieve desired positioning for NASSCOM Foundation among national/ regional and online media
- Create, manage, and execute communication programs in-line with our company goals and objectives; ensuring key messages are effectively shared with appropriate audiences
- Collaborate with CEO’s office, other program teams to achieve key positioning in the Indian media landscape and social media platforms through content placement, editorial calendar tracking etc.
- Responsible for awards, recognition, and thought leadership
- Plan and implement marketing collaterals. Ensure all external communication pieces contain a consistent brand image and will enhance the organization’s image and position within the marketplace.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all organization publications.
- Coordinate the appearance of organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
(D) Event Support
- Supervise/create collateral required for the event – communicate the outcome of the event to different stakeholders – the press, speakers, attendees, clients, etc.
- Assist other members of the team with events planning, social media/website management, marketing campaigns etc.
Qualification & Experience
- Graduate/Postgraduate in mass communication/journalism/marketing/business management.
4-6 years of experience in media, Public relations agency or communication teams.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design including ability to present concepts verbally
- Good understanding of current trends in digital media/social media and hands on experience in managing campaigns.
- Strong ability to multi task and work in unstructured set up
Skills & Competencies
- Exposure to both the private sectors companies and non-profits.
- Excellent communication skills, including the gravitas to represent NASSCOM Foundation at the highest levels within companies and governments and to speak publicly and confidently about philanthropy to corporates and at events.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality written outputs.
- Flexibility to travel and to attend meetings nationwide
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
NASSCOM Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity sensitive employer and women, person with disability, LGBTQI+ are especially encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com