Website NASSCOMM Foundation
Reporting To: CEO
As the social arm of NASSCOM, NASSCOM Foundation is working with industry in achieving its goals of social transformation and impact through technology. Over a decade of our existence we have touched more than one million lives through our efforts towards providing digital literacy, skills for livelihood, supporting Persons with disabilities, empowering Non-profits with technology and engaging in volunteerism. Our vision is to Leverage technology to create an inclusive and progressive India.
A key member of the team, s/he/they will be responsible for the operations of this vertical. Broad outline of responsibilities is given below.
- Designing qualitative and quantitative research plans based upon project requirements.
- Take the lead in managing and delivering research projects, from scoping through to methodology.
- Analyzing and interpreting data and report writing.
- Coordination with various stakeholders for matters pertaining to research.
- Designing research modules as a project requirement.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key donors, partners, and stakeholders.
- Represent the organization in research space and work towards building thought leadership, industry engagements.
- Devising robust online surveys which address the desired objectives of the project/assignment.
- Build partnerships and leverage existing technology to support the development sector.
- Publishing white papers on socio technology interventions.
- Any other incidental work.
- 7+ years of post-qualification work experience in relevant field.
- Certification in research and experience in tech & social sector is desirable/good to have.
- Understanding of latest technology and the gap of technology in the development sector
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong networks
- Self-confidence combined with openness to learning and applying new skills and concepts.
- Ability to understand new technology and concepts.
- Experience of team management and leadership.
- We need change makers to drive our inclusive tech agenda.
- Passion and commitment towards bringing a social change.
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
NASSCOM Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity sensitive employer and women, person with disability, LGBTQIA+ are especially encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com