This is a remote position.
We require self-motivated proactive individuals for a 1 months’ full-time internship to take on the critical role in helping GiveIndia strengthen and build our relations with grass-root level Indian non-profits. GiveIndia envisions this role as a unique opportunity to enhance one’s consulting, business development and client-servicing skills, resulting in a long-term societal impact.
• Working as linchpin between GiveIndia and the partnered NGOs
• Maintaining exclusive portfolios of partnered NGOs and hand-holding them through tools and services that provide them with multiple fundraising opportunities
• Identifying the low performing partners and providing strategic assistance to upscale their potential
• Working in close liaison with the internal teams for smooth execution of the campaigns
• Ability to interact patiently, build and consistently maintain relationships with non-profits
• Ability to understand and implement GiveIndia processes to ensure sustained adherence
• Proficiency in English with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Computer proficiency including Google Docs Editors, MS office and other strategy tools
To apply for this job please visit careers.giveindia.org.