Website Quest Alliance
MyQuest’s objective is to provide a holistic development platform for young people as well as provide a lifelong, continuous learning opportunity to disadvantaged youth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Training Delivery, Coordination and Management
- Lead Training of Trainers for partner organizations (ITI, VTI, Polytechnics etc.) in South Regional Team – Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana (includes logistics, material, team and experience management of TOTs)
- Lead Quality Audit for all the VTI’s in the Region
- Provide critical feedback & support to the Program team of the region and other Master Trainers in MyQuest
- Support the SRT Program coordinators to design, implement and co-facilitate the fortnightly catch ups with VTI Partner organizations
- Ensure all TOT reports are submitted for SRT
- Anchor TOT Dashboard data for NE
- Co-design the training agenda, whenever required, for TOTs
- Support in designing and facilitating the training plan for Internal Placement officers
Support trainers & Industrial Training Institutes
- Visit ITIs, Polytechnics and VTCs to support trainers with curriculum planning, delivery of content etc
- Conduct sessions with students, as needed.
- Develop effective working relationships with ITI & Polytechnics Principals & VTC Coordinator.
- Following up with ITIs, Polytechnics & VTCs to share data of students and Institutes as required by M&E framework.
- Ensure that the trainers and centres gradually become independent and adapt at using the content
Drive Trainer Tribe (Online Platform)
- Responsible for onboarding all trainers from SRT – ITI & VTI Space in TT Platforms.
- Supporting / leading campaigns /event/team/ individual efforts to mobilize & advocate Trainer Tribe group/ pages
- Support the Project lead in engaging with trainers online and offline. Play an active role in the overall strategy to build a strong online network
- Work with Project Lead to develop a strong internal buy in for TT as well as collaborate with State lead to execute an outreach target
- Facilitate at least 1 session on Trainer Tribe
- Create/Curate and Share one learning post per month on TT platform
Relationship Management – Stakeholders (Internal and External)
- Capacity building of MyQuest internal & external facilitators for the region
- Support facilitators/fellows at NSTIs and Govt ITIs by implementing the Facilitator Support Strategy in the region
- Take part in workshops, discussions involving MyQuest internal facilitators
- Support & mentor MyQuest internal facilitators in the region for conducting events, relationship management at the institute, if required.
- Co-create and adhere to team norms, vision, learning goals and strategic plans of MyQuest Facilitator and Content Development team
- Support in data collection, impact assessment and content development initiatives of Facilitator and Content Development team
- Anchor TOT Dashboard data for SRT Region
- Participate and contribute in team meetings and reviews, staff engagement activities.
- Support all reporting requirements such as quarter reviews, annual reviews
- Conduct monthly/quarterly review meetings with program stakeholders- centre heads, trainers etc.
- As per requirements, conduct baseline and endline tests/Focus Group Discussions for youth who enroll in a project, as and when needed.
- Degree in Social Work/Rural Management with minimum 2-3 years’ work experience preferably in the Education / Vocational Training sector
- Good communication skills
- Program management and evaluation skills
- Ability and interest to train facilitators and youths
- Knowledge of issues in youth employability and the social development sector in India.
- Proficient in MS Office tools, and Internet
- The candidate should be flexible, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and an energetic team player
- Willing to travel as per the need of the program
Interested candidates are requested to apply for the role by filling up the application form given below.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Due to the enormity of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit questalliance.zohorecruit.com.