Website Reap Benefit
About Reap Benefit
Reap Benefit is in this endeavor of building and growing the solve Ninja Movement – “Solving for India, one street at a time, by activating everyday leaders called solve ninjas”
We are on a mission to enable 1 million citizens to engage in civic & environmental problem solving in their local communities to reshape citizen participation & strengthen local self -governance by 2025.
Till now we have activated 50k + Solve Ninjas (around 80% of them continuing as citizen social intermediaries), who have taken 94k + civic actions, started 3143 campaigns, and built 552 civic innovations to address local civic and public issues across the country.
Who is a Partnership Manager?
We are looking for a partnership manager who will play a key role in investing and engaging a wide range of partners for all our key programs. They will be responsible for taking our mission ahead with schools, civic society organisations, government agencies at local, state and national level. We are looking for someone who can represent the organisation, our missions and core values with the external world in the most authentic and engaging way.
Typical day for our Partnership Manager looks like:
- Explore and reach out to the list of potential partners across different states in India and world
- Evaluate if the partner would be a good fit for the values, mission and growth of the organization
- Work closely with the COO to keep tab on the execution of our acquisition strategy
- Interact & design realistic proposals in collaboration with program teams.
- Lead and execute the due diligence process and contract signing process
- Monitor & evaluate the progress of live partnerships
- Maintain partner relationship by sending them regular updates on the progress & solving conflicts (if there)
- Actively influence our partners to advocate and act for civic engagement
- Along with your core responsibilities, each team member in Reap Benefit is expected to play a support role to other teams as per the need in the organization.
Our Partnership manager will need to have:
- At least 2 years of experience in handling partners and stakeholders
- Discipline & ability to document progress on a regular basis
- Willingness to visit the field & capture effective stories
- Experience of having built strong relationships and having influenced others without authority
- Ability to tell stories effectively (oral and written)
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite
It will be a bonus if the partnership manager can also have:
- Prior experience in planning , managing and executing partnerships with government and big partners in CSO’s
- Have a deep commitment to Reap Benefit’s vision
- Knowledge in Zoho project management tool
- Intent to be a better citizen
- Good Comic sense 🙂
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.