Samhita is a social impact consulting firm, with a vision to build a ‘better normal’. The better normal reimagines business environments where social value is an integral aspect of growth, putting stakeholders and environmental guardianship at the centre of business strategy, a strategy that evolves from inputs to outcomes, from individuals to ecosystem, and from delivering services to building capacity and enabling the market.
To do this, we support companies to align their core competencies with the needs of the social sector, and build catalytic partnerships with stakeholders with in-depth knowledge and networks to execute sustainable, outcome-oriented social impact initiatives. This approach bridges the gap between purpose and action, and forges business responsibility strategies that balance people, proﬁt and planet, thereby creating a better normal for communities, environments and businesses.
SI&A Team touches on all key aspects of the Samhita Social Impact work lifecycle, including conceptualization and design of new solutions and aid models, forging partnerships for their execution plan and incubation, as well as creating client pitches to engage with newer funding and strategic partners.
We are looking for an individual that loves problem solving and is a self-starter that loves to work in a fluid, dynamic environment with evolving challenges and opportunities for constant learning.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Undertake secondary research on a host of social issues, competition analysis, market landscaping etc.
- Create conceptual notes in MS Word that are akin to Approach & Methodology write-ups on Samhita’s thematic areas of work like livelihoods, health at workplace, women’s empowerment etc., that require critical analysis and strategic thinking
- Translate the above work into crisp decks and PowerPoints
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Work on based data and analysis for program management and insights.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the service lines of Samhita.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in a consulting firm (e.g Big4, Oxford Policy Management etc.,)
- MBA, MPA/MPP from reputed university/institute
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong PowerPoint, and written Business English skills
- Strong Interpersonal and presentation skills
- High interest working in Social Impact Space, and ability to work flexibly to meet deadlines
- Ability to contribute beyond the defined scope of work
Work Location: Remote
We believe that great companies are built by great teams. So we value and nurture our people, and recruit those who share our passion for impact and excellence.
We are young and dynamic, and believe in creating opportunity for individuals and ideas to grow. At Samhita, we invite initiative and innovation, and solve problems through collaborative action. You can make a difference in this mission-driven organisation, by using your skills to solve some of the toughest challenges facing modern India. We are looking forward to hearing your ideas.
How to apply:
Send us your resume with a one-page cover letter telling us what excites you about joining Samhita to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org