Samhita is a social impact consulting firm, with a vision to build a ‘better normal’. The better normal reimagines business environments where social value is an integral aspect of growth, putting stakeholders and environmental guardianship at the centre of business strategy, a strategy that evolves from inputs to outcomes, from individuals to ecosystem, and from delivering services to building capacity and enabling the market.
To do this, we support companies to align their core competencies with the needs of the social sector, and build catalytic partnerships with stakeholders with in-depth knowledge and networks to execute sustainable, outcome-oriented social impact initiatives. This approach bridges the gap between purpose and action, and forges business responsibility strategies that balance people, proﬁt and planet, thereby creating a better normal for communities, environments and businesses.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure execution of the company’s marketing strategy with quick turnaround times by coordinating between internal team members, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Provide communications support to donors and partners and build co-branded campaigns to drive interest and engagement.
- Developing strategic communications, planning for promotion and dissemination of corporate and marketing content
- Create, analyze and optimize marketing processes; experience in market research, surveys and data analysis would be an advantage.
- Handle integration and maintenance of marketing automation tools, CRM, email marketing tools, analytics etc.
- Develop and maintain a rigorous reporting approach to measure marketing attribution and ensure adherence to branding guidelines/strategy.
- Take complete ownership of execution for events organized by the company.
- Assist the business development team in presentations, pitches, proposal and collateral design -Social media marketing and communications
- Creating/Writing, editing, designing, and printing internal or external collateral, company information, internal & external content and other marketing material required for any other external activity – presentations, posters, social media posts, newsletters etc. Create new and leverage existing partnerships with network channels and publications to augment brand reach and awareness
- Create and source media and event engagement opportunities like market commentary, dissemination of research and knowledge reports, leadership visibility etc.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in a business environment with both online and offline marketing, preferably in the B2B space
- Good interpersonal communication skills. Should be able to work in cross-functional teams.
- Fluency in written and spoken English; fluency in other languages is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Marketing Automation is an advantage.
- An eye for aesthetic design. Knowledge of image editing tools like Canva, Photoshop is a plus.
Work Location: Mumbai / Delhi
We believe that great companies are built by great teams. So we value and nurture our people, and recruit those who share our passion for impact and excellence.
We are young and dynamic, and believe in creating opportunity for individuals and ideas to grow. At Samhita, we invite initiative and innovation, and solve problems through collaborative action. You can make a difference in this mission-driven organisation, by using your skills to solve some of the toughest challenges facing modern India. We are looking forward to hearing your ideas.
How to apply:
Send us your resume with a one-page cover letter telling us what excites you about joining Samhita to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org