Website Sampark Foundation
If you are young in spirit with the attitude to see possibilities, have experience or qualification in the development sector and are a team person and work well with people of different temperaments and understanding, this is the right position for you.
About the position
To work with the Programs team and support them in planning, implementation, and monitoring of related interventions. Tasks include:
1. Program Implementation
- Regular school visits to provide on-site support and assess progress
- Conduct demonstration classes as required
- Undertake classroom observation and provide inputs to the teachers and officials
- Establish a telephonic review system with teachers and create a learning community.
2. Program Planning
- Training of teachers in cluster schools identified across all districts of the state
- Planning for the training of teachers and content development
- Development of teacher reference materials and lesson plans
3. Reporting and documentation
- Regular documentation of the program and writing of reports
- Review document preparation and sharing with the officials
4. Relationship management with governments/partners
- Provide regular updates to the authorities about the program
- Presentation and participation at various forums
- Share findings and reports with them
- Provide support in annual plans and implementation of actions
- Motivate, manage and lead local teams effectively
5. Content and Media
- Documentation of the program in the form of stories.
Qualifications, Experience and competencies required:
- Good knowledge of English and Hindi language. An additional language will be an asset.
- Experience of 1-3 year in the development sector.
- A Master’s degree in Social Work / similar degree.
- Good communication skills.
- Must own a bike & laptop.
Application Process: Share your BIO – firstname.lastname@example.org with answers to the below questions
“Why you want to join Sampark Foundation and what you would gain from it” in 100 words.
“5 reasons you are suited for this role.” in 100 words.
Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand & Chhattisgarh
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com