Website Saraswati Seva Foundation
Saraswati Seva Foundation (SSF) is a non-profit organization committed to serve the under privileged communities using knowledge tools. Our effort is to work towards building technology driven and scalable solutions for specific social needs which are environmentally sustainable and commercially viable. The issues on our agenda are manifold and diverse as are the engagements we offer. Among our ranks you will find staff members who monitor programs, infuse resilience in a model, coordinate in educational and skilling programs and provide administrative as well as logistical support to carry out our mandates. These are just a few examples amongst our many other equally critical and necessary functions.
Given the diversity of our people, SSF Team will find themselves working in multicultural teams with people from all backgrounds and cultures who have wide perspectives, experiences, expectations as well as approaches.
More details: https://saraswati-seva-foundation.org/
PURPOSE OF THE POST
SSF wishes to recruit a young, energetic, motivated candidate to fill the vacancy of Program Coordinator. This person supports the link between the regional/local program team or program implementation teams, the central teams, and other relevant stakeholders.
OVERVIEW OF FUNCTIONS
Within the framework of SSF’s Program Team, under the authority of the COO, SSF, the candidate will be required to provide support for the following outputs / services:
- The Program Coordinator/Assistant Coordinator will be jointly responsible with the regional coordinator for the assigned project and must ensure smooth execution while delegating the responsibilities efficiently.
- The Program Coordinator/Assistant Coordinator will assist the regional coordinator in project handling and Cash flow planning & monitoring.
- To thoroughly assist in monitoring the project and ensure proper management.
- To assist in facilitating liaising with the government and other potential donors and have clear communication on behalf of the organization.
- Must produce an internal progress report of the assigned project to the reporting authority periodically.
- Program Coordinator/Assistant Coordinator will be responsible point of contact for every activity of the project.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- Masters in Social Work /MBA-Rural development/ Development studies or any equivalent field.
- Previous experience or understanding of the NGO sector (preferably working in education, skilling and related development sector) in India.
- Proven project management skills with experience in managing multiple stakeholders.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 1-5 years of experience, in relevant field of activity.
- SSF is committed to promoting gender equality within the Foundation. Therefore, women candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- SSF applies a zero-tolerance policy against all forms of harassment.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹10,770.00 – ₹35,009.00 per month
Benefits: Cell phone reimbursement
Schedule: Day shift
Experience: total work – 1 year (Preferred)
Work Remotely: No
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.